xXDreadSaintXx

Life Alert: Help I've fallen and can't get up. BUG; Please Fix!

It all started when I "broke my legs". (btw it is really stupid how I break my legs by accidently missing the steps when I come down from a barn)

When I fell off of the second floor from one of the barns I broke my legs. It sucks because just recently I had scavenged some pretty good gear and I was full on water and energy. So it was going to take awhile for me to starve to death. So i crawled along for a very long time until I gave up and said screw this I'll put it on auto pilot and hope my character dies (it didn't give me an option to respawn). I put a weight on forward key so that my character would keep crawling from town to town. This went on all morning while I left the game on. Three hours in I realized my thirst and energy stats weren't changing from full. I saw zombie a good distance from me, and I crawled to it. I was hoping it would kill me, but it didn't swing after swing nothing happened to me. So I searched a couple buildings for morphine to patch up my legs, no good. I finally came across another player and of course he tried killing me (the only time I would ever be happy another player is trying to kill me), but it didn't work! I tried talking to him with the "/" to type to him, but he couldn't see anything I was saying. He tried typing to me and I saw his, but he couldn't see mine!

Great I'm invincible, but with the curse of crawling the entire time. I can't play the game crawling the whole time!!!

I don't know why we can't have these for broken legs...

They're working on it, but you'll need ALOT of batteries.

More seriously and on topic, yeah, it's a bit of a bug, but if you want your leg fixed up, just seek help from TMW.  Just go to the teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com.

Try making a splint out of rags and sticks. Easier to find than morphine. Enjoy your invincibility and use it for the good of humankind (Survivor by day, superhero by night).

(btw it is really stupid how I break my legs by accidently missing the steps when I come down from a barn)

Whens the last time you fell over period? I tripped a week ago on a ledge hidden by snow, im lucky I didnt break my arm.

Whens the last time you fell over period? I tripped a week ago on a ledge hidden by snow, im lucky I didnt break my arm.

Yeah... let it role-play off your shoulder  ;)

Have Dean explained why the hell morphine fixes broken legs... its absurd.

Have Dean explained why the hell morphine fixes broken legs... its absurd.

I assume it's just a place holder for the time being until they decide/refine what they really want to do with it.