Sign in to follow this  
benri

skeletons

how about skeletons spawning in some places?

we will be able to loot these skeletons but of course most of their loot and clothes will be ruined. it will add some realism and new looting spots (the skeletons in metro were awesome).

• Like 3

how about skeletons spawning in some places?

we will be able to loot these skeletons but of course most of their loot and clothes will be ruined. it will add some realism and new looting spots (the skeletons in metro were awesome).

Given the timeline, I think they should be fairly fresh bodies in DayZ, not skeletons - but yeah, there should be bodies, most badly eaten by the zeds.

Edited by janol
  • Like 6

once it happened to me to see 3 zeds around what it looked like someone's body, "attacking" it. When I killed them, there was a t-shirt, jeans and shoes on the ground... It was too far to be a bambi all the way to Stary Sobor, imho... maybe they are trying something new like you say? Or this happens with players body?

Given the timeline, I think they should be fairly fresh bodies in DayZ, not skeletons - but yeah, the should be bodies, most badly eaten by the zeds.

i really want dead bodies laying around, like your idea. bones? no.

Edited by DMentMan

No.

This really adds to the discussion /s

You know, it's not your opinion that matters. It's your justification for your opinion that matters.

• Like 2

This really adds to the discussion /s

You know, it's not your opinion that matters. It's your justification for your opinion that matters.

This. This 1000x.

I would agree with Shadow, though. I don't like the idea. However, it's not too bad, because Janol piped up about the timeline and suggested the "fresher" bodies - something that I would like to see

I like the idea!  bodies and skeletons should be around, chernarus seems more like an abandoned place where everybody has left instead a place where most of the people has died due to zombies, there aren't any corpse around besides the player ones who disappear soon.

Edited by Wili