eliman47

Have you seen these people?

OP's story.

This is... awesome!

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS' date=' someone ought to find these guys and post them on youtube!

[/quote']

I'll gladly watch their frapsed rituals on youtube, from their perspective.

I already thought about dxtorying a reenacted version during our last coast guard night patrol.

Probably we will do it soon though :)

But sadly we were all stuffed with LEEWT we needed for other vehicles and some jerry cans for our PBX. Does every PBX eat everything you put into its gear like ours?

If you do do a reenactment, please mention me in some way

OP's story.

This is... awesome!

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS' date=' someone ought to find these guys and post them on youtube!

[/quote']

I'll gladly watch their frapsed rituals on youtube, from their perspective.

I already thought about dxtorying a reenacted version during our last coast guard night patrol.

Probably we will do it soon though :)

But sadly we were all stuffed with LEEWT we needed for other vehicles and some jerry cans for our PBX. Does every PBX eat everything you put into its gear like ours?

Boats have no inventory... DERP

definitely witchcraft' date=' someone got to call "The Spanish Inquisition"

[/quote']

Yahoo,kinda weird tho

Aren't they able to loot ammo out of you even if they cant touch the weapon untill you are dead?

That is the creepiest and funniest thing I have ever heard in a video game... lolol

Aren't they able to loot ammo out of you even if they cant touch the weapon untill you are dead?

You'd still have the last clip in your gun, wouldn't you?

You'd still have the last clip in your gun' date=' wouldn't you?

[/quote']

If you read my edit than you would see.

Lol know this thread is dead, but my friend just sent me a video of this and a picture of this thread from Imgur.

I'm not sure if yall reenacted this ritual and posted it on youtube but there's 3 videos of this on there. Just wondering if this was you guys.

If that was you guys from the previous posts, I got some mad respect for yall right now.

• Like 1

i once was on a server and i saw one bandit getting a piggy back by a survivor while yelling YEEE hAW! Motha Fukkuer! they were in a barb wire cage and a whole bunch of empty bean cans were on the ground... Oh wait i just made that up like you did -_-