Sign in to follow this  
Vaulti3

NEW SKINS for character HERO/BANDIT

Make different skins like to show if your friendly or to show that your a lone ranger like you go solo or to show that your a bandit .

i also think there should be a telling sign for this issue, but i dont think different skin will work with the system in place. i've talked with crew about this many times. does the gas mask or payday mask mean bandit? is it the cowboy hat that tell people you're a hero?  in my head i think of a bandits as a dirty person, with torn cloths and the hero clean as a whistle. thats only in my head. could be completely different in geckofrog's head and i think that is what rocket is trying to do. just like in the real world you have no clue what the other person is on the inside because of their outside. 

lol after reading this. i feel like i need a G.I Joe sign off "and knowing is half the battle"

No this is weird to me I hate any clothing/skin ideas that shows "alliance". life is full of deceit and mystery you have to go and figure out if this guy down the street is a bad man or just your friend , it's all about realism , so I eventually hope a dynamic face creation system is made so people can remember friends faces like in real life .