Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator

Nap down in NEAF :D

Before I begin, I'd like to ask is there a specific place we can post about our recent kills/deaths or is this it? Because I see a lot of people post it here, I'll go ahead this time..

Was scoping out NEAF for potential loot/people that have what I need (currently need TTSKO jacket). Server was decently populated, 20/30 approx, so I knew I should be on my toes especially near an airfield. I saw a relatively newspawn guy (just pistol, gasmask, blue shirt, red mnt. backpack) going around shooting zombies in the airfield.. yea.. walking on the airfield alone like that is bad enough, announcing yourself with your gun is a death wish.

Anyway, I realize this guy doesn't have anything I'd need but I approach the building he just entered anyway, and hide in the trees/bushes as I practically knew someone was going to try and kill him... little did I know, moments after I sat in those bushes, a guy practically touches me while walking past me.. he was following me, lost me for a bit in the trees, then assumed it was me who went into the building when he saw the doors were open. I had a sigh of relief as if I didn't turn completely still after I assumed my position, I would have been dead for sure.

Expectadly, a few seconds after my stalker entered the building and closed the door after himself, I heard several SKS shots. I guess you have to learn the hard way, newspawn. Now the waiting game started, it seemed I was there 10 minutes, but he ultimately made his mistake. He knew the guy who he followed was not the one he killed in the building, yet he decided to open the doors and go out. As I have a Mosin with a LRS and this was pretty close (about 50m) I went for a body shot. It connected, he's bleeding, but not dead, he continues running behind the small building in front of him, then turns back once he makes it to the corner.. I go in for one more shot, do it, but I shoot just as he cuts another corner - I am not sure if he's dead or I missed, but I know that shout SHOULD have connected. I pull my pistol out, go from the opposite direction, expecting he's dead.. and I get faced with a hail of his entire SKS magazine (note that this is on a HC server so no gay peeking around corners with magical cameras). I return fire with my pistol and just as I realize its completely empty, the guy drops to the ground. I haven't been even scratched, miraculously (he must have been hipfiring).

I tell him a few gentile words, then I realize he's still alive. Thoughts of cuffing him and feeding him rotten fruit (which I keep for cases like this) come to mind, but the server is pretty busy and I'm not staying on an airport that just sounded off with a couple of gunfights. I put one to his sorry cowboy hat and take his tuna.. most of whats left is ruined. Good riddance.

Edited by Infiltrator
  • Like 2