Sign in to follow this  
SteveGaming

Pro Tip: Always check your six

I would sympathize, but you deserved it with that comment after killing her.

Edit: This should also be in gallery.

Edited by Jack Dant
  • Like 1

Are you guys for real? I didn't even realise the character was a female... "That's what you get, bitch!" would have been said regardless of gender. This generation is full of people that get offended far too easily. 

• Like 3

I would sympathize, but you deserved it with that comment after killing her.

Edit: This should also be in gallery.

I can actually sympathize, he didn't just execute her, like I would have.

first mistake, firing a weapon not expecting someone to check it out

second mistake, your back to the only point of egress.

third mistake, immediately trying to loot a kill.

fourth mistake, opening comms in a military area.

fifth mistake, pro tip.

there's a bunch more...sheesh...pro tip, really?

The title was meant as sarcasm, I'm new to the game ... terribly sorry that didn't come across by the video. This was meant to be a "lolclip" that people should just laugh at and move on, not something to critique every frame. From what I've gathered from the few minutes I've been browsing this forum: already seems to be full of forum l33ts - That have more posts than braincells. I think I'll just not bother coming on this website it's already left me with a black eye from face-palming from intellectrolls. 

first mistake, firing a weapon not expecting someone to check it out

second mistake, your back to the only point of egress.

third mistake, immediately trying to loot a kill.

fourth mistake, opening comms in a military area.

fifth mistake, pro tip.

there's a bunch more...sheesh...pro tip, really?

I agree.. I learned the hard way several times when I was new to the game...

The title was meant as sarcasm, I'm new to the game ... terribly sorry that didn't come across by the video. This was meant to be a "lolclip" that people should just laugh at and move on, not something to critique every frame. From what I've gathered from the few minutes I've been browsing this forum: already seems to be full of forum l33ts - That have more posts than braincells. I think I'll just not bother coming on this website it's already left me with a black eye from face-palming from intellectrolls. 

Outside of the my snide comment about pro tips, you learn by correcting mistakes and making your next life better than the last. Or you could chalk it up as I'm a douche and have no tactical sense and am simply picking on you. Get some thicker skin, sir.

Holy shit, I thought it was Rocket playing when I heard your voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bjmpoKwVb4

GRRR! Why didn't I look behind him first?! I've lost so much stuff xD

You mean you dont? The first places I look are behind the stair cases/uptop. Always assume there is someone in the corner behind you. I have tricked people using various tactics involving this because they rush in and dont bother to check the corners or behind/Out of LOS areas in buildings.

Edited by hatesauce

Kudo's for telling her to surrender before shooting her.

Euh yeah... all of 1/2 second warning.

Are you guys for real? I didn't even realise the character was a female... "That's what you get, bitch!" would have been said regardless of gender. This generation is full of people that get offended far too easily. 

My comment made no reference to the other players gender. Simply pointing out the irony in the situation. Your comment followed by 'You are dead!'

Edited by DJPorterNZ

Euh yeah... all of 1/2 second warning.

Shouldn't have turned around then.

Going up to someone and telling them to drop their gun on the mic is impossible since their first reaction will always be turning around. That's why I do it over obstacles.

Going up to someone and telling them to drop their gun on the mic is impossible since their first reaction will always be turning around. That's why I do it over obstacles.

That's something people will have to learn. Not to turn around as a first reaction. I'm all for trying for a less violent resolution, but some people take it to an extreme.

On the flip side, with all of the nasty stuff people are doing to captives, you shouldn't necessarily assume someone is stupid for not giving up and dying with a little dignity.

That's something people will have to learn. Not to turn around as a first reaction. I'm all for trying for a less violent resolution, but some people take it to an extreme.

On the flip side, with all of the nasty stuff people are doing to captives, you shouldn't necessarily assume someone is stupid for not giving up and dying with a little dignity.

Well I didn't say that she was stupid to turn around did I? What I meant was that it's a reaction to turn against a load voice to see where and from what it came from.