Sign in to follow this  
agutierrez

The game minimize itself to the desktop....

....and don't come back! From time to time (but in every 30+ minutes of game session) The game just minimize itself to desktop. It stay active... i can ear movemente, and even control the game... but i can't see, because it's minimized! So i've lost a lots of characters with this little bug... just now it minimized, and i eard my character falling through a wall... and breaking his legs! As i pressed "w" i could ear it crawling..... Anyone has got this bug!? The game minimizing to desktop, i mean?? Any solution?

Edited by Agutierrez80

Ummm... You're probably looking around while holding "alt," then you hit the "tab" to look at your inventory, and BAM!!! it minimizes.  Alt+Tab does that lol.  At least I've done it a few times!

I had a browser open on my other monitor once that was running an activeX advertisement that refreshed every half hour or so and the game would minimize to the desktop as that ad grabbed desktop focus - I eventually figured this out and stopped leaving a browser open on the other monitor

The problem is that when it minimize... it don't get back with click or alt+tab. That's why i thinks it's some kind of bug...

No i have the same problem the game minimizes automattly after a black screen freeze for like 2-3 sec, then i still can move ingame and everything but cant get back the game on, same problem !!
dont know how to fix it 

the game is literally unplayable, i mean sometimes it`s good for 2-3-5 hours,after that every 10 minutes

Edited by zerox024