Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

Cannibalism should be an option when starving

Everytime I pick up a hacksaw I think of this and I get a little sad, because as far as I understand it, we've gotten a definitive no.

I can see why I suppose. We wouldn't call freshspawns bambis anymore. We'd start calling them Veal.

Edited by Rudette
  • Like 4

Search function reveals dozens of threads where this is discussed.

I think most people wouldn't care if it was in, then would decide whether or not to do it.

• Like 1

Should be implemented AFTER all diseases system are in place and properly implemented, not before.

Edited by Hethwill_Khan

Man... if anything could turn me into a KOSer, it would be cannibalism.  I would really enjoy cooking some new spawns.

• Like 2

Isn't the game gory enough?

We can do so many stuff to people that i think canibalism is taking things a little bit too far,if we are gonna make this game a murder simulator,why don't we add a "rape" function as well then? So you can f@#k then eat your fellow survivors in style.....damn psychopaths.

Edit:No,i'm not about ponies and rainbows,realisticly speaking,in a case of a real outbreak,the starvation will be so great that some people will resort to theese kind of practices.I'm all about realism and freedom of choice in gaming.But being able to use your hacksaw to chop a survivors foot the cook it with some rice is taking things to another level.But that's my opinion,also if we have options like that,the Cherno map would be filled with Hannibal Lectors,somehing which is higly unrealistic.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

We can do so many stuff to people that i think canibalism is taking things a little bit too far,if we are gonna make this game a murder simulator,why don't we add a "rape" function as well then? So you can f@#k then eat your fellow survivors in style.....damn psychopaths.

Edit:No,i'm not about ponies and rainbows,realisticly speaking,in a case of a real outbreak,the starvation will be so great that some people will resort to theese kind of practices.I'm all about realism and freedom of choice in gaming.But being able to use your hacksaw to chop a survivors foot the cook it with some rice is taking things to another level.But that's my opinion,also if we have options like that,the Cherno map would be filled with Hannibal Lectors,somehing which is higly unrealistic.

You sound like potential dinner or lunch. 

• Like 1

I would make it my goal to hunt you down and rape you before preparing you for dinner.

You sound like potential dinner or lunch. 

I would make it my goal to hunt you down and rape you before preparing you for dinner.

I have lost my faith in humanity...

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

Wait damn...you were in this forum for more than 1 day and still HAD faith? Respect...

I would try this one:

- Handcuff Miquinei

- Use hacksaw to cut off feet

- Cook feet

- Force feed cooked feet to Miguinei

- Wiggle

Srsly: Cannibalism was declined? Never heard that. Please point me there...maybe I'm blind this time ;)

Wait damn...you were in this forum for more than 1 day and still HAD faith? Respect...

I would try this one:

- Handcuff Miquinei

- Use hacksaw to cut off feet

- Cook feet

- Force feed cooked feet to Miguinei

- Wiggle

Srsly: Cannibalism was declined? Never heard that. Please point me there...maybe I'm blind this time ;)

I wanna see you try! :D

and it's miQuinei :D Thanks!

The question is... would you be able to eat yourself and bandage to stop the bleeding? :P

• Like 2

If you mean the little poofs of blood that emanate from those (undead or not) being riddled with bullets from an M4A1, then no, sir. It is not.

#whereisthegore

• Like 1