Sign in to follow this  
thorlax

Getting Ambushed at Veresnik and teaching the 3 would-be bandits a lesson

Good example of the sloping hill bullet bug around 2:40 where you had an excellent shot at the last one fleeing, but the bullet just hit an invisible wall in front of you. I guess you were even upright or crouching at that point.

Anyway well played, although to be fair these guys seemed to be completely oblivious to just about everything around them. Only the first one faced in your general direction, the others clearly did never see where you were. If their general awareness is at such a low state they really shouldn't be engaging in ambushes. Perhaps they learned their lesson.

• Like 2

Ending scared the living crap out of me. "I'm a beast" BAM! LOGO! xD Shit. Well played though.

Yeah man, stupid ending! Well played indeed.

I bet those guys all killed themselves in real life after that embarrassment.

Haha, yea, i was a bit confused when the last guy started running in my direction, if you are going to run, run away from the gunshots lol

I didn't know you could shoot that fast with the Mosin. At :35

It wasnt actually firing that fast, I like said in my video at the start, the raw footage was a bit corrupted so it jumped or cut tiny sections out so it looks like its firing stupidly fast but it isnt.