colbykid

Next time I will kill every girls

Yesterday I'm full gear at cherno. I see a girl. I don't know she is a real girl till she talks to me. She has a magnum but don't have ammo. I point my gun at her and she said "Im friendly, I dont have bullets". I think she can be trusted. So I have a little chit chat with her. After 5 minutes I see 2 guys in next house. I talk to her :"Follow me, there are 2 guys overther, maybe they are bandits". She follows me come to behind a house. She ask me "can you give me some bullets for magnum. I will be useful with this magnum". Of course I give her some bullets for magnum. Two guys start shoot at me. I talk to her:"Carefully, they are shooting". 

Suddenly I hear magnum's sound behind me and: "You are unconscious". Then I hear the sounds like they are laughing very loud. Then they shoot at my body and "You are dead"

My feeling at that time is very hard to describe. I'm very angry. Anyway next time I will kill every girls. And you guys should be more careful out there. Don't trust anyone. Good day and good luck guys!!!

Edited by ColByKid
  • Like 5

Yesterday I'm full gear at cherno. I see a girl. I don't know she is a real girl till she talks to me. She has a magnum but don't have ammo. I point my gun at her and she said "Im friendly, I dont have bullets". I think she can be trusted. So I have a little chit chat with her. After 5 minutes I see 2 guys in next house. I talk to her :"Follow me, there are 2 guys overther, maybe they are bandits". She follows me come to behind a house. She ask me "can you give me some bullets for magnum. I will be useful with this magnum". Of course I give her some bullets for magnum. Two guys start shoot at me. I talk to her:"Carefully, they are shooting". 

Suddenly I hear magnum's sound behind me and: "You are unconscious". Then I hear the sounds like they are laughing very loud. Then they shoot at my body and "You are dead".

My feeling at that time is very hard to describe. I'm very angry. Anyway next time I will kill every girls. And you guys should be more careful out there. Don't trust anyone. Good day and good luck guys!!!

Suddenly I hear magnum's sound behind me and: "You are unconscious". Then I hear the sounds like they are laughing very loud. Then they shoot at my body and "You are dead"

My feeling at that time is very hard to describe. I'm very angry.

This is an absolute classic.

She will be useful with bullets in her magnum for what reason? Did you ever think that through? 

Probably not 'girl'... Probably little boy with a girly unbroken voice.

• Like 1

She will be useful with bullets in her magnum for what reason? Did you ever think that through? 

Well, you know, there are two guys shooting at me and I can't think too much at that time. I just think she can shoot one of them down. But instead of shooting them, she put a bullet in my back.

Rule nr 1. 

- Dont trust anyone.

Its pretty obvious. No hate here.

I think people enjoy new ways to kill others, Ive heard of quite a few different ways survivors has been tricked and killed. Much like you were here.

Live and learn.

• Like 1

You missed a rule that's not only important in the game but IN REAL LIFE TOO.

Never. NEVER GIVE A WOMAN A WORKING GUN. Or bullets for it.

If you would've been around the DayZ scene for a while you would know that you should NEVER, let anyone who you don't know have a working gun around you, and that people don't want your help, they want your gear.

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 1

Probably not 'girl'... Probably little boy with a girly unbroken voice.

I'm sure she is real girl

Rule nr 1. 

- Dont trust anyone.

Its pretty obvious. No hate here.

I think people enjoy new ways to kill others, Ive heard of quite a few different ways survivors has been tricked and killed. Much like you were here.

Live and learn.

Sure, they must have a detail plan for this. Next time I will be more careful

If you would've been around the DayZ scene for a while you would know that you should NEVER, let anyone who you don't know have a gun around you, and that people don't want your help, they want your gear.

My GF covers me all the time. She is highly competent. Your comment is inaccurate.

• Like 1

If you would've been around the DayZ scene for a while you would know that you should NEVER, let anyone who you don't know have a working gun around you, and that people don't want your help, they want your gear.

Damn so true

Oh man that really sucks!  One time something similar happened to me only it was a man who shot me.  I thought to myself I guess I should probably be more careful in the future but maybe instead I should just start shooting all the men.

• Like 1

Okay when first time play this game, i say to mysefl "I will be a hero". But now, I think play as hero is more difficult as bandit

• Like 1

My GF covers me all the time. She is highly competent. Your comment is inaccurate.

It's her character wielding the gun, not her.

• Like 1

Okay when first time play this game, i say to mysefl "I will be a hero". But now, I think play as hero is more difficult as bandit

Absolutely. Being a hero is always hard. But that doesnt mean its impossible. The lesson you learned is not to unwittingly trust people. Batman doesnt trust people further than he can throw them! They have to earn trust.

• Like 1

Absolutely. Being a hero is always hard. But that doesnt mean its impossible. The lesson you learned is not to unwittingly trust people. Batman doesnt trust people further than he can throw them! They have to earn trust.

I have a very BIG lesson from this

Next time I'll KOS should be more accurate.

And I had almost the exact same scenario. Probably more a kid than a girl though. Asking me food, then if I have bullets in my rifle, then asking if he can have the rifle cause he's a noob etc. Then discretly following me around inside buildings and axe my skull when I'm not watching.

I hate kids.

Edited by ploulaf
  • Like 1

Never trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die my friend...

Lol  sorry you only just figured out playing heroic and brave selfless willing to risk your life for others(some attributes given to the title hero)  was harder than playing a bandit ( personal gain at the expense of others only worrying about yourself no care for anyone elses saftey health well being) was harder thought the very names alone would apply common sense on which play style would be harder in a game like dayz

It's her character wielding the gun, not her.

LOL your planning on having to use your hand for a long time arent you .... No offence but your pretty offensive to women....

• Like 1

[...] you should NEVER, let anyone who you don't know have a gun around you [...]

tobey_maguire_looses_his_temper.jpg

Edited by ploulaf

You assume girls cant be treacherous? I think you must be single :)

This^

Women are worse than men lol.