Sign in to follow this  
dinocrisi5

Holey Moley

I scouted this coastal town (the NE town) was about to log out for the night. Then I heard someone just logged in due of hearing his gun noise of loading ammo when the person logs in.

My heart started to race rapidly. This person knows that I was in the second floor due of first time playing of the day you see through buildings for a few seconds. He fired his gun (two shots) first through walls after 2 minutes of silence in hope of killing me (if thats possible of course). He missed me totally but then I know he means business and peace was no option. I shut the door to the room I was in then went into prone formation with gun pointing towards the door (laying in front the door as well almost). As soon that door opened I unleash hell to that person with my semi-auto rifle. He fired a few shots also but he totally missed me cause I think he thought I would be on my knees farther back in the room..

Now this is was my holy moley scary moment that could have gone horrible for me as well. He left the server before I could even loot his dead body fully :(. Only took one item which was his resp. mask that was in pristine condition. Wish I took his .45 pistol but couldn't due of lack of room plus he left right after I was going to drop my useless first aid kit lol.

Sad to say this was suppose to be no KoS ordeal server but can't even be safe on them :(.

• Like 1

Cool story bro.

I thought it was. Had my heart racing as least lol. Plus I don't play Dayz much but when I do I play to gather supplies and help others lol.

I thought it was. Had my heart racing as least lol. Plus I don't play Dayz much but when I do I play to gather supplies and help others lol.

Glad to see you're enjoying the game, man. (:

• Like 1

That first terrifying encounter is awesome.  Nothing gets your heart beating faster than hearing shots fired in your direction.

That first terrifying encounter is awesome.  Nothing gets your heart beating faster than hearing shots fired in your direction.

Actually this was second encounter. First encounter was at the airfield two weeks ago. Had my magnum loadedat the time and got someone that did charge at me with an axe first btw After first shot he turn around tried to run away lol. Sadly, I went one more server after that found a M4...then at the time the lost character was not fixed. So I lost that character after when I wanted to play the next day lol.