Sign in to follow this  
Jono67

What can we look forward to in the next few patches ?

are zed's still able to clip through walls? see you through walls? see you from 500+m and sprint to you directly?

Yes.

100 players servers.... have they got a fix for fps drop and desync yet?

Fps yes, desync no.

• Like 1

Agreed, with loot broken the way it is. Sounds like hell. If you get in a full pop(40) server 3hrs after last restart your pretty much just looking for scraps. I can only imagine the chaos of a 100 people. Cherno and Electro are gonna burn.

While the alphas will be hunting down bambies in Berezino, Cherno and Electro you can always go berrypicker way and just pick up berries and drink from ponds, you will survive that way.

Yes.

Fps yes, desync no.

ty. beans.

after fps stuttering is fixed i will find it much more playable.

rain sounds, timing, clipping through walls and affecting clothes are next on my wishlist.

i wonder if the desync will fix loot drop from inventory times...

and the 100 pop servers will have a tough time. i expect 2hr min restarts to keep up with looting and the load of that many players.

also, as my sig suggests... i hope zeds are plentiful and have an assortment of ai's and pathing. slow ones, fast ones fresh ones, old ones!

and lots. and lots. and lots. of. zeds. on. screen. at. once.

*sighs as i remember zeds piling up and being lootable...*

what are the rumors of the pathing updates? what are they doing to my zomabies!?

snip

what can we look forward to? xequinox90 getting permab& from the forums. Or at the very least everyone learning to ignore his potty mouth posts. 

While the alphas will be hunting down bambies in Berezino, Cherno and Electro you can always go berrypicker way and just pick up berries and drink from ponds, you will survive that way.

Noticed that the same bushes that have berries on the coast and slightly inland, for some reason does not have berries or the option to pick when you get far north?

Noticed that the same bushes that have berries on the coast and slightly inland, for some reason does not have berries or the option to pick when you get far north?

Didyn't saw any berry bushes on far north yet.

would be very nice to see. if crafting and base building was in the game right now and vehicles it would be a perfect reason to go exploring and give yourself a goal. 

If some basic base building, and hell, even some sort of open storage that were totally open and could be raided would be implemented, I would probably get fired from my job for spending too much time playing. (kidding, but just to show the temptation a bit here) It would give more people reason to team up and protect supplies, or find safer areas to hide their shit if running solo.

I don't personally think they will add that until loot respawning is available, but i'm personally banking on these to be implemented. It's more or less why i've recently taken a break from playing

Edited by Gekkonidae

Didyn't saw any berry bushes on far north yet.

Hrm, I must've mistaken the bushes I found for berry bushes then, difficult to tell the difference at night.

double post oops. Shit, I don't want this to be another useless post, so here:

cute-kitten-with-big-eyes.jpg

You're welcome.

Edited by Gekkonidae
  • Like 1

We can look forward to mods banning for negative comments , maybe some updates and patches along the way , 15 year old cyber power hungry kids , rocket doing some mountin climbing , differant type berry picking ? , maybe nail polish? , looking forwards to all these thing's , funny what money can do to a game really . 

Oh and maybe a few fanboys bumlicking the mods , oh wait we already have that . 

I'm hoping we can look forward to people stop being such pussies and owning upto the fac tthis game isent heading in the right direction , becuase right now , this game is looking worse than maggie thatchers bum hole

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesn't apply to everyone?

Just because you don't like where the game is heading it doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it. (so there is nothing for people to stand up to)

I shouldn't have wasted my time replying to you, oh well...

Fortifications, barricades, etc

Hunting

Cooking

Camping

Zombie numbers increased

Performance increases

New items, guns, etc

-----

Base building is not a soon-to-be feature

No skill systems for this game will be made. Ever.

Cars will take a while.

• Like 1

I can live with fortifications/barricades. Even just a few pieces of wood and plywood strewn among some trees, a box of some sort to stash some stuff and the ability to make a campfire and have some friends enjoy our shitty little structure to call a temporary home would be fine with me. Cook up some beans. Tell a few stories. Minus the ability to build stuff like that, these were really good times in the mod for me and can really kind of bring people together that you would never otherwise hang with. Not even that though. Just the ability to do this for myself would be awesome.

poisoning consumables. 

A bike at the very least - to get around a little quicker. 

working suppressors.

ability to move those that have been restrained.

non lethal booby traps. Maybe break some that break legs or used as warning system like a trip wired stun grenade.

flare gun.

Boom boxes so you can throw down some fat beats.

A stadium where we can have dance competitions and gladiatorial battles. 

Edited by uberfan

A stadium where we can have dance competitions and gladiatorial battles.

There are 2 soccer fields.