Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

Please Bring Back The Stary Sober Military Tents

In the DayZ Mod I almost always found myself traversing to Stary Sober because it had value in the form of military loot. This wasn't the only reason I would go to Stary Sober for I also went because it was a good area to fight players in and a great spot to go for navigational purposes. Stary Sober looks fantastic and having an urban fight in there once before it is a great spot for combat. With the removal of Stary Sober military tants has removed any reason to travers west when spawning along the east coast and effectively making spots like NWAF, Vybor and Devils Castle a ghost town. Please add the military tents back to Stary Sober, when players got there they could loot the tents and then could navigate throughout the map to NWAF, Devils Castle and many other military spots spreading layer traffic throughout the map. This will bring life to long forgotten places like NWAF, Devils Castle and the Vybor Military Base.

Edited by LeeFriendField
  • Like 1

Well... there IS that whole new military base above Kamenka and Zelenogorsk has a small military compound... Oh, and Green Mountain. Though, I do agree that the West side of the map is seeming very underutilized right now. I'd wager because there are no spawns past Cherno

Edited by GafMast
  • Like 1

Last thing the game needs is even more military loot spawns.

Balota should be converted into a civilian airport with civilian things inside.

North western airfield a Russian airport with russian weapons and ammo and vehicles

North East airfield a small Nato airport with nato weapons and vehicles.

• Like 1

Well... there IS that whole new military base above Kamenka and Zelenogorsk has a small military compound...

The problem is traversing that for requires going across the entire map and many people wont do that. The military base at Stary Sober in the mod was a major reason people even traversed to places like NWAF and Devils castle. Players could focus on getting to Stary Sober and get a gun then have a short walk to other hot spots.

The problem is traversing that for requires going across the entire map and many people wont do that. The military base at Stary Sober in the mod was a major reason people even traversed to places like NWAF and Devils castle. Players could focus on getting to Stary Sober and get a gun then have a short walk to other hot spots.

No need Balota 2.0

Not saying that we need more military spawns but those tents in Stary Sobor were good for the game. The location was perfect, with sniper hill nearby, it was one of the most dangerous and thrilling places in game, now it is just dull.