Sign in to follow this  
majozrero

dayz team , today is one of the worst day for me

my computer restart because of window update , right after dat when i restart the game my character disappear , can't even find my own body, i lose everything , loots that i collect for 4 weeks ,so i decided to go to the big airfield with my friend while no one is in the server, YES ! took me 20 min we arrived. get a lots of loot , when i'm walking upstairs at the control tower,  i suddenly walk past the wall,fell , i died , i lose every fucking single thing again , just totally wasted all my time during 5 am  at the morning , finally get back my stuff, died again because of ANOTHER BUG AGAIN !!! seriously im so sad right now 

• Like 1

lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg

But really, be nice guys, at least he's not going "OMG I PAYD SO MUCH MONIES Y U NO WURK?!"

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 1

Many players are reporting glitchy stairs and ladders, that catapulted them into death or let them slip trough them, falling to their death.

This problem should be known by the devs.

Losing all your gear when you die is an essential part of DayZ. This won't change. Get used to it. ;)

It's a bummer and I hate losing 'seasoned' characters. At this point, I'm just considering these glitches and bugs as extra challenge. They are known, and I'm sure they will get looked at and so forth.

I DO find it amusing how many bugs are COINCIDENTALLY in the standalone that are either in or I remember from the mod. Almost like it's not such fresh code as I might have thought.

They FEEL very different, though. The controls and the character movements.

Anyway, we'll all pour out some Mountain Dew for our fallen tovarisch and on we go.

• Like 1