Sign in to follow this  
MagneticToast

Peek Feature

I posted about this in another thread about hardcore but I think it would be a great feature if added. If we can lean to the side, there should also be a button to lift your head higher when crouched or prone so that you can see out of windows without having a gun aimed or to see over grass that you are laying in.

Y/N?

• Like 2

This idea is already sortof ingame, if you have a gun in hand you can lean down to be completely under cover, and look back up to pop up.

Maybe Ctrl+W could make you stand on your toes to peak a bit higher in the right situation.

That could be cool.

Kinda off topic but has anyone else noticed that Ctrl+Q and Ctrl+E don't work like there supposed to?

In the key bindings Ctrl+Q is supposed to make you look left and Ctrl+E is supposed to make you look right.

Being able to look directly to either side without using your mouse or the numpad would be very useful.

• Like 1

Maybe Ctrl+W could make you stand on your toes to peak a bit higher in the right situation.

That could be cool.

This I can agree with more so in a sense of looting things in buildings and checking the tops of cabinets and tall shelves which unless your in regular modes it's nigh impossible to see whats ontop of a shelf in hardcore. Have beans!

Well that is pretty much what I mean. to look out of windows if crouched and to see a little higher if you are standing up (without having to do 3P)