dangitman

Ghostly Apparitions For A Quick Fix

Well I finally came up with what I hope to be my unique(ish) idea.

There have been many reports of sudden death, broken legs, invisible zombies, falling from ladders... and many other problems. So as a temporary solution to these things would it be reasonable to use them to an advantage. By adding a layer of ghostly apparitions to the environment where these things occur most often it would do several things.

• Add a new and much needed scare to places
  • Give KOS players more to shoot at
  • Remind players of the danger that the area has due to the development stage
  • Give the development team a much needed break from well...
  • It may be found to be a great addition to the game in general and kept even after the areas get fixed.
  • And there may be more as well

So even if someone wanted ghosts I give reason. Just try one place like the Ship Wreck or even just the stair at the fire station. That's all I ask.

Keep in mind I'm only taking temporary. What thoughts?

• Like 2

Oh, I want to see people's reaction to this thread. For the record, I actually like the idea. But brace yourself for a barrage of sarcasm, irony or plain insults.

Edited by Corto
  • Like 1

Oh, I want to see people's reaction to this thread. For the record, I actually like the idea. But brace yourself for a barrage of sarcasm, irony or plain insults.

Thanks. When the barrage come I'll be fine. I would expect only that they do it with true feeling and devotion to the integrity of the game. Besides I do have my own opinion on the subject that is contrary to what I suggest.