Sign in to follow this  
-MadTommy

After hotfix: Constant server restarts or disconnection issues?

From Gameservers.com

Patches have been applied to all servers, but we will be restarting again within the next hour to apply an additional critical hotfix. We will notify you once all maintenance is complete.

I am betting they aren't all updating at once.  Mine has been on and off.  They might not be complete with hotfix yet.

Sounds like a hotfix for the hotfix.  Lest call in a very hotfix.

Thanks for the info.

While I had no problems the first time I played today, the second time after about half an hour or so of playing my pc crashed, BSOD pointing to 'memory management'. Never had that happen before, I hope the memory-leak hotfix isn't causing it.

Regards.

Mine was doing this pre-patch, every half hour or so. Pretty annoying but........................ITZZ AN ALPHAAAAA!!!!111

And by looking at things it will stay alpha for a very long time.

I used to be an alpha, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I would love to see bows and arrows in the game

Congrats to the dev team I guess :/ Sorry I know it's not easy, but at the beginning I was happy how the game progressed, but now three patches in a row introduced new game breaking problems, hope that gets better soon...

btw, does this experimental branch testing work in any way? did seriously Noone there notice this gpu ram leak? if yes, why was it released to stable? I know It was kind of a hotfix itself, but still...

Edited by ErichZann

Lucky for me I am in Zelonogorsk and with this server restart bug I know how server admin feels, when he can restart server on wish to farm loot.

Feels good man.