Sign in to follow this  
-MadTommy

After hotfix: Constant server restarts or disconnection issues?

Hi lads.. since this mornings maintenance & patch either servers are restarting the whole time or I am getting disconnected regularly.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm getting the red chain and no comms with server message within 10 minutes of numerous servers, not sure if it is just me or server issues?

Most servers in the browser have times close to 12 noon.. makes me think it is server side rather than me...

Anyone else? 

Edited by MadTommy

I got the famous red message on 8 servers this morning, before I got tired of it and quit.

• Like 1

Ok thanks lads.  

Something is fubar. Just glad it is not a local client or isp issue for me.

The maintenancecould have something to do with it though.

Probably better later today. Ive been at work for the last 4 hours, so I cant tell what the current status looks like.

Edited by archone88

I had 3 servers In a row give me an authentication timeout before I had even made it fully into the game. Add to that that the game has crashed my AMD Display drivers into a crash/recover loop that BSODed my computer twice (1st time was after 15 minutes, second was after 10, approximately).

Yeah, not sure what's causing it, but I wasn't getting BSOD's before the update. The lag would cause crashes or disconnects, but not a straight out blue screen...

i was on 10 servers on each i can play maybe 4minits after that the red message apears (No message recived)
What the hell is wrong?
and the rain is falling trough walls , they should disable.

Its odd that there are not more reporting this... maybe it is only affecting some and not all. 

Im really concerned. I don't know how serious these blue screen crashes im getting are, of if they are even being caused by the game rather than my hardware/software trying to run it.

im going to give it a rest for a while and see what happens as news about the update develops. I have homework to do anyway....

The BSOD error message should indicate if it is hardware / driver or software issues.  Generally 99% of the time it is hardware and or driver related.

I got the famous red message on 8 servers this morning, before I got tired of it and quit.

This does tend to happen for a while after the maintenance.

Hi.

I joined 1 server this morning, played for about 45 minutes to an hour without any issues. When I logged out I noticed about a third of the servers in my history list had been recently reset though.

I only play on hardcore mode, in MPGS servers(they seem to be the ones close to me and generally reliable), if that helps anybody.

Regards.

i have desync problems occasionally and i relog and its ok. I dropped my prefix gear and it did help.

i have desync problems occasionally and i relog and its ok. I dropped my prefix gear and it did help.

That is not related to Topic.

GSP's have an update but confirmation of working/fixed is required.

Me and 3 friends of mine were playing on over a dozen different servers, disconnecting after 10-15 mins a server, always a full server restart (no wait time) and i just got sick of it.

I was going to try to play tonight. Well i think i wait till next patch again  :P

Edited by Warheart

From Gameservers.com

Patches have been applied to all servers, but we will be restarting again within the next hour to apply an additional critical hotfix. We will notify you once all maintenance is complete.

I am betting they aren't all updating at once.  Mine has been on and off.  They might not be complete with hotfix yet.

• Like 2

Same for me.

I was playing without problems for like 45mins. But then i got disconnected and now it happens after a few mins on every server i try.