milo90

character back ?

Hello,

i have spent very many hours in creating my character and items ...

and yesterday i was in elektro checking some houses and i glitched from the stairs to the outside of the house and was dead :(

my question can i get the chara with my items back ? is here any admin who can make this possible ?

thx for help

Not possible. Your char will get wiped without warning, for no reason, many times over.

okay thanks iam finish with this game goodbye

Well, that escalated quickly...

Don't want to sound like an ass, but it is an alpha version of the game.

There will be many glitches and deaths because of glitches and deaths because of bored assholes and death because of charakter wipes for testing purposes and and and...

You should come back in a year or two. Then the game may enter the final version and such deaths should not happen anymore.

You can leave the game now, you have bought it, it is yours, you can play it when it is finished and be happy about the fact, you bought it while it was cheaper then on final release. ;)

• Like 1

Hello,

and yesterday i was in elektro checking some houses and i glitched from the stairs to the outside of the house and was dead :(

my question can i get the chara with my items back ? is here any admin who can make this possible ?

thx for help

The answer is no, you will have to start all over again. It is alpha. 

Well I take it he didn't look or research what the game was about and does not want to support the DayZ Dev Team/Community.

my biggest mistake was to buy this game i have a lot of friends and they all want to play this game with me but now i will ask them alle dont buy this shit ...

rust we are coming !

my biggest mistake was to buy this game i have a lot of friends and they all want to play this game with me but now i will ask them alle dont buy this shit ...

rust we are coming !

You bought at your own risk and was warned, even I shall say it again for you!

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

If I remember rightly, RUST aint all that the moment it self and is in alpha stages and removed there Zombies!

Edited by w00kie

rust we are coming !

Bye.

Okay well Bohemia already has your money sooo... have a good one, sorry it didn't work out.

Also permadeath is a feature of Rust as well. If you can't handle that maybe this isn't the genre for you?

Edited by Hells High

Dying is as much a part of this game as looting beans(also to glitches, same chances for everyone). When I lost my first character I was fucking mad, all these sweet items, all the time I've put into it. After a while you start looking forward to being a naked freshspawn at the beach again because you have nothing to fear. Nobody will shoot you for your gear, nobody will betray you, no more playing cautious and hiding in bushes, and if somebody shoots you, you won't lose much. So if I die, no matter how many long range scopes I was stacking in my yellow containers, I most of the time am happy about it. Not so happy about the lost battle I fought before but about the new story that I'm going to experience, the interactions I'm going to make and the pants I'm going to shit when I start haveing my first gear again.

In your case, you either should start all over again and lose a few more characters before you might realize what this game is about or move along and find a different game. Because of games like WoW and stuff people are stuck too much on "grinding up" and "having nice gear". Dayz is not about that. You can kill a week old character with one hit from your axe or one punch to the temple. Like many said before, don't become to attached to your gear. Most of the times it just takes less than 30 minutes to get back on track after you freshspawned.

First rule. Don't get attached to your gear or your character. You will lose it by dying, from bugs and glitches, by the hands of other players, from server reboots (has happened to me quite often - my own fault though), from character wipes.

First rule. Don't get attached to your gear or your character. You will lose it by dying, from bugs and glitches, by the hands of other players, from server reboots (has happened to me quite often - my own fault though), from character wipes.

Stupidest rule ever - sry but i hate it when people write that rule down. Atm dayz at its current state is preatty much social interactions and gear (u feel better with high end gear).

The rule should be: if you die, take it like a man

omg all this spamm ... fuck you all guys i dont care what you all say i just want to know from a admin if i can get my chara back 

omg all this spamm ... fuck you all guys i dont care what you all say i just want to know from a admin if i can get my chara back 

Time to lock this thread I think? As it will just keep going on and on and on.

Edited by w00kie

Hello,

thx for help

No. Just get used to it. 

There is no way for an admin to help you get your character back... once that "You Are Dead" screen pops up... it means it, man. 

Edit: And I don't know if Rust would be right for your temperament either... I see a broken keyboard in your future if you pick up Rust, man  ^_^

Edited by GafMast

No offence to the makers of Rust but it is a cool idea but has bad execution. There are mods for Minecraft that let you do the same stuff and more. DayZ has a better human interaction even if 1/2 of the player base is conditioned to KoS if someone has gear. Rust has a bunch of trolls and crack heads.... you think I'm joking? There is a group that run around taking peoples pants because you can see the guys slong. The only 2 games I think you should try are DayZ or Nether. Nether has better PvE then DayZ but more players KoS because they have a global inventory that when you die you lose what is on you but make it to a safe zone and go to the "bank" and get what you saved up back. In DayZ it is more complicated and more detailed. So take you pick, a FFA survival game or a realistic survival game. I would not recommend Rust to anyone. Especially if you can't stand losing your stuff in DayZ. Imagine building a whole base in Rust to only have someone destroy it. Way Worse then dieing in DayZ. So you might want to find a new game.... I think PlanetSide 2 might be a fun game for your to try.

I think much ppl cant read and cant understand what an alpha is :blush: in a alpha are lot of bugs, in a alpha will be much unplaned patches, in a alpha can crash the servers, u can glitch thru a wall, u can glitch other thru a wall, sometimes u fall 20 m and u life, othertime u fall 3 m and u are death........WE ( the gamers ) are only here to test this gameversion. Our task is only to tell the DEVS whats wrong in this version........its ALPHA. So if u like this game, support the devs with playing this game with having fun and no shitstorm at official forums, thats crazy!!!! Dont play the game, go to Rust, go to 7 days to die, no matter, but let the devs work on importand thinks like bug fixes or server issues and not on ppl that cant understand what a ALPHA is!

To the Team: U make great work, this game will be incredible!!! Do ur job, and we will do our´s :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1

You are quite obviously new here. You've probably came from minecraft where if you owns server, you get to decide what spawns in and what doesn't, which is the opposite here. However anyone can own a server there are no admins that have explicit commands to give each other stuff. In order to spawn in items either false data must be sent or dean must do some trickery in the hive.

This game is a alpha, upon which running through walls randomly, falling through walls, flying through walls all exist and will kill you. I've been killed to this glitch so many times yet you don't see me complaining on the forums about it do you? The whole purpose of dayz isn't to survive, it's to see how long you will stay alive until you die. That is what DayZ is, and always will be.

No administrator will give you your items back, nor will any member of staff, if you feel so strongly that this game is rubbish, the It is, because it's half of a game, it's a car with a unfinished engine if you need something to compare It to. This game is terrible ATM but we all enjoy it, and I love it. It gets better and better with constant updates and by the time it's finally came out of testing completely it'll be comparable to huge titles with a respectable score. However until then I suggest you "take some time off" as the moderators would say