Crooked Hauser

Missed Connection Chernarus

Hi. You were a 6' tall brown haired bandit in green puffer jacket, purple canvas shorts, grey sneakers, green backpack, and payday mask, wielding a Mosin. I was a 6' tall brown haired Bambi with black jeans and white shirt. You killed me at the beach 30 seconds after I spawned and I never got your name. If you see this please come find me at NWAF. I have something I want to give you.

That's what Craigslist would look like on DayZ.

• Like 5

I have something I want to give you.

:O  :wub:

Hi. You were a 6' tall brown haired bandit in green puffer jacket, purple canvas shorts, grey sneakers, green backpack, and payday mask, wielding a Mosin. I was a 6' tall brown haired Bambi with black jeans and white shirt. You killed me at the beach 30 seconds after I spawned and I never got your name. If you see this please come find me at NWAF. I have something I want to give you.

That's what Craigslist would look like on DayZ.

I hope it pleases you to know that your story inspired me to find other "Missed Connections" and turn them into animations.  Your story is at the end :)

• Like 2

I about pissed my pants. Thank you Jimmijamjams! You are truly a hero of Chernarus. Dean should erect a statue in your honor.

• Like 1

You are most welcome!  I've emailed Dean about the statue, but he hasn't got back to me yet.  I guess he's busy building it already :)

I think this should be turned into the official "missed connections" thread if there isn't one already 

If you can handle such an honor, Crooked :P

I think this should be turned into the official "missed connections" thread if there isn't one already

If you can handle such an honor, Crooked :P

I *could* handle it but I think others beat me to it. Either way, this video is great so if a mod can make it official then so be it. Er... make it so, number one.