remesama

Anyone else paranoid?

Nothink like this in real life, BUT when I play DZ, my heart beat is so f***g high and I love it. Even with 4 players on the server, you never know...

Airfield NE of Krasno, I was observing that for 10 mins, nobody there, just 3 guys on server, then on top floor... Beeing on the floor and lookind under beds that new guy spawned just in front of me, fully geared, he pointed his M4 and before I could even say "Hakuna Matata" my eyes popped out at black monitor with 'You are dead mate'.

So with map like 14x14 km and 4 guys on the server, what odds are to be in situation like this? But I felt like " hey honey, call the ER, I just past my first heart attack;)"

I love this game, and it's just alpha

Airfield NE of Krasno, I was observing that for 10 mins, nobody there, just 3 guys on server, then on top floor... Beeing on the floor and lookind under beds that new guy spawned just in front of me, fully geared, he pointed his M4 and before I could even say "Hakuna Matata" my eyes popped out at black monitor with 'You are dead mate'.

So with map like 14x14 km and 4 guys on the server, what odds are to be in situation like this?

Ich war auf Servern ein paar Male mit nur einer anderer gewesen, und wir geraten in einander.

So when I'm on an almost empty server, I act like I'm on a full one. Pays to be paranoid.

• Like 1

Paranoia has kept me alive for 5 weeks. Almost doesn`t dare to play the game.

Is being paranoid that bad? In DayZ, no. It's one thing to believe everyone's out to get you, quite another when it's actually true.

Everyone is out to get you... You just don't know it yet! Trust me... They're watching you!

Flint Lockwood at the beginning of this scene is exactly how I picture the OP. (whole scene is good though...)

• Like 1

In-game im pretty paranoid, but not in real life

The other day I was taking a nap...........and dreamt I found a can opener.

Edited by SuPaFuNk

Yeah, I actually had to take a break for a few days because i could never get over the paranoia / fear of dying / sudden zombies you didn't notice. When I statrted playing, I jumped and almost yelped every damn time a Zambie came after me. Once I got used to it, it got better, but not by much. My heart races like crazy, my hands are dripping with sweat (Glad I have a waterproof laptop ^^), and sometimes even after I leave the game I can't shake this really weird scaredness.

On the other hand, I drive by watery, flooded pastures and think that I could fill a waterbottle up, I see folks with backpacks and think of other players, I look at some houses and it's crazy how they look almost like some houses in game.

Maybe that's why the game doesn't let you go that easy. There's familiar stuff all around sometimes. Also, I probably should mention that I live right by a small airport in Oregon, and drive past it almost daily, and all I think is "This is not Balota, I will NOT enter at night climbing the ACT!"

So yeah, it does have certain effects. Love it. Hate it. Play it.

Cheers