Sign in to follow this  
helpcooldo

"no bad content was found" then kicked to lobby

So this is like, an add-on that some servers have.. It's some protection thing I guess.. all I know is i get into servers. this thing pops up and it's not even like, thinking i have bad stuff.. it says "~NO~ bad content was found" and then i hit the ok button and it kicks me back into the lobby... I don't hack or anything and it does it for every server.. how do i fix it?? D:

this is new? are you playing the mod? this used to happen on epoch once in a great while, verify files thru steam and check commander and make sure you are up to date . If it is the mod....

• Like 1

Ok so i did a check, i was missing 14 files.. this is like the 20th time i've had to do this.. this gam eneeds to be fixed! DX eitherway ima try again adn tell you if it worked!

this is new? are you playing the mod? this used to happen on epoch once in a great while, verify files thru steam and check commander and make sure you are up to date . If it is the mod....

Still kickign me out.. HELP? D:

try a different server if not you need to get in touch with the admin and try to restart the server

Ok so i did a check, i was missing 14 files.. this is like the 20th time i've had to do this.. this gam eneeds to be fixed! DX eitherway ima try again adn tell you if it worked!

This the standalone GAME or the MOD? different games call for different solutions

Sounds like the Mod, if so its the servers anti hack kicking you.  Most likely not a false positive, remove any 3rd party things you may be running and try again to join the server.

Mod message, not SA.

You have a game mis-match.

Make sure you are joining a server that is running the same files that you have loaded.

Try using DayZ Commander if you are not already doing so.

Moved.

I'm using the OA mod and dayz commander to keep it all updated and runnign currectly. It's obviously some anti hack but if it was kicking me out for something wouldn't it SAY that.. like hey "this file" is not accepted!. no it says nothign is found and then kicks me back into lobby. It's not a defualt ani-hack thing because only certain servers have it. but a good portain of the servers have it.

So i just tried rejoining a server that had this.. i didn't even load back in and got this..

Warning: preNLOD format in object ca\data\flag_usa_co.paa

I looked this up and it's somethign to do with trade cities i think...help? O.o

I too am having this issue. I played for 4-5 hours one day and then I randomly was booted to lobby. After that, I would only be in game for 1-5 seconds before getting booted again. I have tried manually installing the BE .dll files, but of course this did nothing. I read somewhere that it was due to BE not updating but I have eliminated that because the admin added me to the BE whitelist of the server. I DO use this mod called ENB for improved graphics. But you place it in the Arma 2 OA, not a separate folder like DayZ. Every other server is working however, so i believe it is the settings the admin has on it. I am reinstalling the game right now to see if this fixes the problem. If not, I really have no idea what to do.

I went into my local data>arma 2 OA and looked at the RPT file. Found this:

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 started (768.209)"
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27a (768.237)"
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27 (768.237)"
Error in expression <1 = [_name,_puid, toArray ('NoRecoil'), toArray (unitRecoilCoefficient player)];>
  Error position: <toArray (unitRecoilCoefficient player)];>
  Error toarray: Type Number, expected String

It seems that infistar is loaded in, but then I get kicked, which makes sense becasue it probably takes 1-5 seconds for it to load, then decides whether or not im hacking. Detects that I am, but I am not, and kicks me back to lobby. In my arma experience, if it has been an arma issue, it would give an error message. If it was a BE error, it still would give a message. But because Infistar is 3rd party, it isnt programmed to say why you were kicked, but boots you back to main menu instead.