chewythefirst

ladders killing people

So i want to talk about a glitch that keeps killing me a my friends. It is the ladders in this game.

I keep climbing ladders and 1 in every say 50 times i get about half way or a little more and BOOM!!!! "You Are Dead" and my friends find my body glitched into the wall at the bottom of the ladder. This isn't a glitch that is new glitch, i found it in the mod as well. not as often as i have in the standalone, maby 1 in every 100 times i climbed a ladder but it still happened.

In my opinion this needs to be fixed pronto, and before some idiot jumps in and says "have you tried just not using ladders" they are a feature in the game and are they to be used, they also have put some of the best loot up in areas that  you can only access by using a ladder.

What  do you guys think?

• Like 1

Yet to be killed by ladder...

But glitching through floor and dying is similar and very common and annoying, so I feel your pain. (Of losing all that gear...)

Edited by Geckofrog7

They tried to kill me once, but they failed. Yeah mostly the ones on flats are glitched.

don't climb ladders...until its addressed.

first idiot... i can bet there will be more

if i had known i'd walk into this problem today, i wouldn't have tried getting up into the control tower of the southern airfield.. now i have broken legs, and keep getting game crashes -_-

I have lived in fear of the ladder gods since the early days of the dayz mod. Close your eyes, sign of the cross, then climb and pray.

The only ladder that's killed me so far is the sniper tower ones surrounding the airfields, I think those are just broken. 

The other ones I'm very, very cautious with and thus haven't had a problem. Any sign of a wrong interaction with my character I back down and try again so nothings happened to me. 

first idiot... i can bet there will be more

Don't you just love when fanboys judge the way you play instead of agreeing that this glitch is indeed annoying?