helcol

Things that should be done in the future regarding paper.

Since they have implemented paper, interesting things have been put on paper,

However, I propose we take it a couple steps further:

1. tape paper to wall using duct tape

2. Put a giant arrow, symbol, or emote face on the paper visible when not looking at the paper in inventory.

3. cannot erase misspelled words, when you type, Ex: to be claear, this si and examle, it will appear as is, crossed out words will show in pen as you cannot erase in pen.

whatever you type will stay, even if it is a mistype. Crossing it out, like this, or censoring it, is up to the player.

4. Crumbling up paper, players should have the option to crumble up paper, use it for fire, or  just use it as a distraction for zed/players (would be really funny to peg someone in the head with a note, they open it up to read it. "don't move or you are dead" or "I'll give you a ten second head start.". 

5. distinct pen/pencil behavior: pen cannot erase (depending on the condition of the pen, will determine the pen smear size or amount of ink), pencil can (depending on the condition of the pencil, will determine the eraser mark size)

6. can sneak up behind people on hardcore servers and put a note on their back. (kick me)

7. picking up paper can give an EXTREMELY small risk of getting a paper cut. (something >1% chance)

These are just suggestions, I realize most of them won't be possible, but it should be food for thought.

If you have anything to add or want to give me constructive criticism, don't be afraid...post below!

tl;dr - more paper uses.

• Like 3

I am actually campaigning for a more broader use of paper and books. If you take a look on my signature you will see what I mean.

Funny suggestion: craft paper into paper airplane! :D

• Like 1

I am actually campaigning for a more broader use of paper and books. If you take a look on my signature you will see what I mean.

Funny suggestion: craft paper into paper airplane! :D

could be the same as #4, that would be awesome!

Since they have implemented paper, interesting things have been put on paper,

However, I propose we take it a couple steps further:

1. tape paper to wall using duct tape

2. Put a giant arrow, symbol, or emote face on the paper visible when not looking at the paper in inventory.

3. cannot erase misspelled words, when you type, Ex: to be claear, this si and examle, it will appear as is, crossed out words will show in pen as you cannot erase in pen.

whatever you type will stay, even if it is a mistype. Crossing it out, like this, or censoring it, is up to the player.

4. Crumbling up paper, players should have the option to crumble up paper, use it for fire, or  just use it as a distraction for zed/players (would be really funny to peg someone in the head with a note, they open it up to read it. "don't move or you are dead" or "I'll give you a ten second head start.". 

5. distinct pen/pencil behavior: pen cannot erase (depending on the condition of the pen, will determine the pen smear size or amount of ink), pencil can (depending on the condition of the pencil, will determine the eraser mark size)

6. can sneak up behind people on hardcore servers and put a note on their back. (kick me)

7. picking up paper can give an EXTREMELY small risk of getting a paper cut. (something >1% chance)

These are just suggestions, I realize most of them won't be possible, but it should be food for thought.

If you have anything to add or want to give me constructive criticism, don't be afraid...post below!

tl;dr - more paper uses.

1:Lets make it happen on the doors of a house,not walls (i think it is gonna be easier to develop)

2:Paper that is written down will apear like it has scribless down,if that's what you mean.

3:It dosen't matter.Let's not make things confusing

4:Drop the paper on the ground,say to the victim:read the paper,and then do whatever.I think you will be able to use paper as a fuel on a fire.

5:It's not important

6: .....

7: Here lies Tomahawk:Dead by papercut....