Sign in to follow this  
terra_young@hotmail.com

Abusive Admin

Right, I returned to dayz a few days ago (5-6) and I've been messing on a few servers and I started to play on a server I played on before I quit and this server was called Epic Havok for the last 3-4 days: 85.214.157.91:2322 with admin called Nadol.

Right, all is good and I wanted to be a bandit this time, my character only had a few things on him from my last being on that server, so I went looking for guns to start off and then look for areas to shoot players and take there loot, doing a bandit does best.

So I did kill a few unarmed but that was just to get my humanity at a good amount to use the bandit traders.

After getting around 10k minus, I focused on armed only and I did let most players get there stuff back (I normally only picked up gold or anything I really needed, like food/water/meds)

So today i logged on and I killed a few players that had alot of gold, then I seen a mission pop up around 700-800 meters away, so I though mite as well go to it.

I noticed a player killing them or getting shot at, they were getting attacked by a heli npc, so I took out the npc heli with my mark17 SD, so they wouldn't know I'm here.

The server went down (didn't notice the server was resetting at the time sadly) After reset I started making my way back to my ural, then I noticed a player aiming at me (or so I though) turns out it was a admin just logged in and was just looking my way but I wasn't to know that, so I killed him, took his vodnik.

He started shouting at me over sidechat, saying its for a event testing it etc etc. It turned out to be a vodnik with a mounted antimaterial gun and wasn't allowed on the server, he started giving me abuse by teleporting to me.

So I spoke to him basically telling him I wasn't to know and you shouldn't talk to me like that, he basically kepted talking over me, then started calling me a kid. (I'm 27 may I add)

I basically said on side chat: Whats the point of giving me abuse when you didn't put up a message in side chat about testing the vodnik or speaking to me in a manner you should be as a admin, if you spoke to me in a better manner I would of happy handed over the vodnik and I would of said sorry then carryed on playing the game.

He carryed on speaking to me in a manner a admin shouldn't, so I told him to leave me be and I just ignored him.

On my way back to my ural I heard a medical vodnik, I shot at it, killed two players and shoot a few things but left most of there stuff and said they can come and get it, I won't shoot you specially if unarmed.

So i did and I even meet one of the guys on my way, he said your a good player and thank you for being a good sport by letting us get the stuff and not camping us.

Now nearly off the iland to my ural, using the small hill to give me cover from the large treelines were alot of snipers go to kill, I notice breath effect in one of the trees, I scoped and noticed it was a player and aiming right at me, so I ducked down, moved abit back and moved on him to get a shoot, shot him and got a headshot (Admin killed was called [EH] DJ Macswag, he wasing being abusive towards me, if anything hes really helpful to players and myself)

Turns out to be one of the admins and then claims I'm a hacker, since he was only there for five seconds (even though I back tracked to shoot him from a different position, the fact is, this same admin was meant to be across the map helping another player, so he must of teleported to get there, since no way you could get there by normal means that fast.

So he claims I'm a hacker, I told him what I did, since player breath is a dead give away and I'm using the hill for cover, he claims I'm talking crap and then bans me with this messaged: "haha idiot hacker, I have proof now"

I'm confused, I'm not the best player on dayz but I'm decent enough to notice things, specially movement, visual effects and some sounds. (sometimes I really mess up with gunshots, though my new headset helped this issue)

The fact he claims to have proof also amuses me since they seem to have something personal towards me and not acting like admins should do towards other players.

edited mistake: I focused on armed only after getting -10k humanity.

Edited by Paddyjuice

Sadly, with private servers, admins are the kings you must bow before. Either they're cool and you have fun or they are obnoxious assholes and you go play somewhere else. You can only report admins for abuse if they are running servers on the official hive.

I'm mostly doing this so other players can be careful, specially with that one admin, alot of players and admins are really nice, its just a shame that one person can ruin it for others.