Sign in to follow this  
mattcorman

Optimalize > FPS under 20. Cant play!

After apply new patch v.0.34 game is very bad optimalized. When iam playing FULL HD and very low overal quality i have around 35-45 fps. When any one my friend is going to me, and spawning close to me, my fps drop down to 10-15. I cant play this game and so much people and my friends have same problem. 

My friends have greats pc build. For example w7 64bit, gtx 660 ti, 6 core intel, 16 gb ram and have around 30 fps? And i have same build pc. SO,WHY? On full hd + medium overal sett. 

Pls Try to repair fps and optimalize this game thx so much. I cant play now, that is impossible to play.

This is call for optimalize.

So i will dont play this game and i will only w8 to repair this game with optimalize. Really bad.

Hi,

you and your friends should check your inventory.

There could be some items which are "flickering". The textures / skins might make problems.

You can then drop the flickering items and run away for a few hundred meters and the fps should get better.

You can also try and change server, but it may lead to some other items flickering and producing the same problem.

It can also appear inside citys, where lots of loot spawns with the probability of "flickering" skin.

As far as I know, the problem is known by the devs and they are working on it.

I dont know. but iwill try look to inventory but this is very big problem. optimaze ...