Sign in to follow this  
bobbyb85

Lesson Learned...

I had one of those deerhunter hats on. Cant think of the game name. Probably offers less protection.

I ran up some stairs, froze at the top of em and when the game caught up i had the black screen with the dreaded words "you are dead".  I then proceeded to rage quit... like a boss!

Hahaha! Its a pain when that happen, I once went on the roof, went to climb down. Then all of a sudden I was shot across the north airfield. The people I was playing at the time, saw it happen shame that we never frapped it up. They said it was like a flying duck with a back pack on it.

I also will be on the lookout for this, thanks for the heads up! As a newbie, im not keen to the bandit trickery yet... they could tell me they have candy in their van and I'd probably go in =/.

• Like 1

I hope to hell he said "Bon apatite" before hacking you to bits.

That's actually the "non French guy speaking some French" you're doing :)

Otherwhise, it's "bon appétit".  The last T is silent ;)

Edited by ploulaf

Hahaha! Its a pain when that happen, I once went on the roof, went to climb down. Then all of a sudden I was shot across the north airfield. The people I was playing at the time, saw it happen shame that we never frapped it up. They said it was like a flying duck with a back pack on it.

The beauty of alpha!  Went to climb down a ladder yesterday, went splat at the bottom, seconds later my mate did the same thing.  How we lol'd!