Sign in to follow this  
theJaaku

47 hours in game and I finally find one

Wow, can't say I've seen one. Any radio chatter?

Tried putting it in my hands but wouldn't work. 

Damn, i'd imagine if someone else on the server you are on has one... or if you and a friend could score another it would be great for setting up traps and the like... but then again theres Skype or Steam chat ect... for that. Still great to see something differn't ^^

Once you have a battery in it, Right click it and it will say 87.8 ON, click that so it says 87.8 OFF, And press < And it will show the channel instead of direct, Then use Caps to talk. Their range seems to be around 1km or so, And the easiest way to find them is in a fire station, I've lucked out and found 4 in a single Firestation before. Gl, And be prepared for random static noises letting you know someone's near you, But not close enough to make out what they're saying. ;D

• Like 1

Once you have a battery in it, Right click it and it will say 87.8 ON, click that so it says 87.8 OFF, And press < And it will show the channel instead of direct, Then use Caps to talk. Their range seems to be around 1km or so, And the easiest way to find them is in a fire station, I've lucked out and found 4 in a single Firestation before. Gl, And be prepared for random static noises letting you know someone's near you, But not close enough to make out what they're saying. ;D

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Yeah i found this one at bottom on stairs in Firehouse at NWAF.

After i turned mine on, i heard some extremely fucked up voice saying "Do any bunnies want candy?" 

I immediately turned it off.

Next time, i heard people talking about seeing some guy in a orange house. Then i noticed - i was in one.

You Are Dead

But i usaully find atleast one in a firestation. Needs batteries. Not included.