Sign in to follow this  
brudertack82

Bare hands vs. axe - Fight!

I lost my well geared character due to the "fps drop and fall through the floor" bug. So I started a new one and the first few minutes were awesome!

Of course I tried to find something to eat and drink in the first place. So I ran to a house nearby, the doors were open. I was disappointed and didn't expect to find anything useful. I jogged into the first room and was SHOCKED!  :o  There was a guy looting two dead bodies, the axe still in his hands. He didn't notice me first, so I punched him from behind. He glitched out of the house, but came back inside immediately. The scene as he came up with the axe in his hand back into the room was thrilling.

He attacked me, but didn't strike. I punched him hard again and he went down. I thought he was dead, so I started to loot the first guy. That was a BAD MISTAKE! A few seconds later he wasn't unconscious anymore and hit me hard with his axe. My screen went a bit grey and blurry, but I ran outside, strafed left and right to evade his attacks. We had a hell of a fight, some strikes by me, one by him. But in the end he died and I survived with a grey, very blurry screen.

I looted both the axe guy and the two dead bodies, quite a nice start for a new survival adventure. :D

• Like 2

You probably got lucky, most probably he went into a fight too with does guys, does 2 lost for him, and he was probably already badly wounded and trying to get some rags or bandages of does 2 loot.

So the minute you got in, he was cought trying to get healty again, unlucky for him, lucky for you, my advice....don't try that again lol... :D

If you see someone going down, always do a shoot in the head.