Sign in to follow this  
ArmenHammerZ

No message received?

I get the red chain link then red text pops up saying "no message received", what does this mean? I go for about 10 min. in game before this happens. How can I fix this?

Edited by ArmenHammerZ

It's a connection issue between you and the server. I get it when a server restarts (thus losing connection).

Are you trying on the same server, or different ones? If you've been trying on the same server then jump on another and see what happens.

Red chain and "no message received" means your connection with the server was lost. The game tries to reconnect, but at least for me, this usually means "game over, man".

Did it happen once or every time you play? If it was a one time thing I'm guessing it was a server restart.

Most of the time it's a server reset. Pay attention to which server you play in and refresh the server when it happens to check whether the server is either up or still has players in it. If not then its a server restart. And if the server doesn't change then it's a problem with you internet. This would be the easiest way of troubleshooting this problem me thinks