cikez

Looking to hire advanced SQF developer

Hello all,

I hope this is the right forums to post this in. I have searched for weeks trying to find a few main features I want to add to my DayZ Chernarus 1.8.0.3 private server from DayZ.st but I can not for the life of me find any information about it so I decided to "hire" someone to do the job. I am currently in need of the following for my donators:

1. Private weapon Crates only accessible if UIDs are added access otherwise hide crate

2. Private helicopters that will only allow the UIDs I add access to get into it and fly it

3. Private garages that will look shut to players UIDs that are not added access but will be open to those who have access

If you need a more in depth description of what I am looking for please PM. Also please send me a PM with a quote if you can do the job.

Thanks in advance!

Some of those features you're looking to get might not be achievable on a 1.8.0.3 server, they more look like something you would want to get on Epoch.

I know they are available on a 1.8.0.3 non-Epoch server because I found a server that has all of them and its working. I would love to get this scripted for my server.

Might be able to try it out for you soon-ish. PM me.