Sign in to follow this  
thenefarioushat

I have a pristine M4 with attachments and a pair of pristine ttsko shirt and pants. I want a pristine atlas bipod and pristine long range scope

And one (any condition) yellow container box

I will give you my M4 and 300 rounds for it including 3 of the 60 round duct tape mags

M4 has pristine:

suppressor 556, ris rail, weapon flashlight, acog sight, red dot, magpul attachments.

My camo gear is yours too and I'll throw in an extra can of beans lol

Please respond -_-

I want the scope and bipod

btw I'm at NEAF

Edited by thenefarioushat

Why don't you just server hop for it? You seem to have done a great job at it so far.

Edit: Seems you posted in the wrong section. The mod doesn't have TTsKO or pristine parts.

Edited by DayzForumer

lol server hopping? I'm just good at keeping myself alive. I've been playing on this character for ages now, and I have visited NEAF twice, nwaf once and balota three times with 5 stops to cherno and elektro and 2 to berenzino

There is really no need to hop when you are alive for this long although I will admit I am a bandit and the pristine ttkso is stolen lol

And one (any condition) yellow container box

I will give you my M4 and 300 rounds for it including 3 of the 60 round duct tape mags

M4 has pristine:

suppressor 556, ris rail, weapon flashlight, acog sight, red dot, magpul attachments.

My camo gear is yours too and I'll throw in an extra can of beans lol

Please respond -_-

I want the scope and bipod

btw I'm at NEAF

I can give you a PRISTINE bipod and scope that I have been carrying around with me for some time. But we would have to meet up on a server to trade. I also have a few other items like a green and beige ski mask, and a ballistic helmet I don't want anymore. Send me a message with your steam name, and we will talk from there.

Il trade you what you want if you havent traded yet what else would you want for the acog if pristine 

Edited by Bucky 4K

Why are you looking to trade stuff from Dayz Standalone in the Dayz Mod forum? I think this forum is actually kind of pointless at this point because if I remember correctly, public hives don't exist anymore?