Sign in to follow this  
stalkarn

Get hungry in a minute.

Suggestion: Make character survive without food longer.

Reason: As it is now you are starving after around 30 minutes. I mean the game feels like real time and getting hungry 15 minutes after you eat is a little bit too fast. It takes like 30 minutes to get to a town that has food. If you start your game later then everyone else all places are empty.

As said before many times in the past:

Alpha.

BUT, I do agree with you, however I trust it will change with time.

Wow seriously this again? Just use the freakin wiki or search on YouTube and you will get your answers. Stop posting the same stuff all the time just because you cant do something named "research".

use the search function. already talked about

Edited by DMentMan

Suggestion: Make character survive without food longer.

Reason: As it is now you are starving after around 30 minutes. I mean the game feels like real time and getting hungry 15 minutes after you eat is a little bit too fast. It takes like 30 minutes to get to a town that has food. If you start your game later then everyone else all places are empty.

You can survive for hours and hours, probably even days, without eating in the current version. But you need to be well fed ("energized" in the game) first. When you first start out, you're already dehydrated and minutes from starvation, but once you get healthy, it's easy to stay that way.

The current game mechanic is pretty damn good. What you're after is a little more time to find food in the beginning, which I'm OK with.