Sign in to follow this  
stalkarn

My first experience

The first thing I do when I'm in the game is trying to find something to eat and drink. Finding water was not to hard, there are wells. But food on the other hand I see none. I'm in a small village or something looking through every building but nothing. I start to run on the road along the coast to get to nearest town. After a little while I sit down to do something and a guy is running my way. A few meters away from me he sees me and the first thing he does is to bring up his fist and start to try to hit me. I run away coz I don't have time for that shit. After a few minutes of running I see another guy with a shovel. As soon as he discovers me he run towards me swinging hes shovel. I keep running towards a town with the shovel guy after me for a few minute. Retard.

I keep running until I find a smal town but find nothing to eat I my character starves to death.

I respawn.

After like 30 minutes of running (!) I come to a town. I hear guy in building say "hands up" then he shoots me.

I respawn. I run. I run. Find village. Look in village. Nothing. Run. Run. Come to new town. Three guys see me and starts to shoot. I bleed to death. I respawn.

I have to run because after around 30 minutes, same amount of time it takes to get to a town, my character complains about starving. There is no time to stop.

My experiance in short.

-Run

-Meet retard incapable of communicating.

-Run

-Get shot.

-Respawn.

Time spent running 90%

Exept that. The game looks like the mod on arma 2, still blurry image and trees shapeshifting. I play arma 3 and its looks alot better so this can't be based on arma 3 engine right?

The character movement is realy awkward, just like arma 3. The mouse acceleration is wery enoying.

I will give this game a chance as it is in alpha but at the moment I'm not impressed. All I do is run around to empty buildings with maybe some crap in them.

Most of the times, where you respawn the loot is already all gone, 2 things can be, or another fresh respawn player, or the time on the server...

You have to be very careful on the respawn citys, many bandits stay there to kill / troll the fresh respwan guys, avoid running on the road, instead run on the forest far away from the road, and before getting into a village / city, find a high place and see if there's any movements, see if the houses got the doors open, if everything looks safe, then go for it, but slowly lol...

head north my son. water and grub plentiful in those parts, and no noobs swinging punches or shovels at you. The only downside is that you don't see other players much. I consider that an upside though!

Once you are geared up, full of fish and beans and stuffed with water, all of a sudden running doesn't seem so much of a chore anymore... In fact you kind of hope that a fist swinging player wanders your way B)