sulkythefish

Food since update

Since the last update I've found food to be quite scarce can anyone recommend reliable places to go for food. Most houses I'm checking now are just empty before the update I always had enough so get by but now I'm struggling to avoid starvation at times now. I'm on the east coast if anyone can recommend a good building with a high spawn rate

Double-posted. Please remove this post.

And to answer your question, most houses have a balanced spawn rate for food. Your best bet is to check barracks and town homes.

Edited by Mocha Loco

Svetlojarsk is loaded... although a lot of people are experiencing fps probs there since the update. Otherwise Berezino is another optimal choice; Just watch your back there...

I find the best building for food to be the medium sized squat yellow houses with blue detailing. The kitchen inside contains two shelving units and you will often find multiple food items (rice, cereal, fruit, tins and canteens) scattered throughout the room, as well as a variety of other loot in the other rooms.

This is the best imagine I found on Google without trawling too much.

400px-Yellowishhousedayzsa.jpg

EDIT: Of course, the presence of loot depends on whether that building has been visited before and whether they took it if it has been visited.

Edited by Monkfish
  • Like 1

I'll check our that house then go back to berezino as just south of solnichney at the moment and found next to nothing on the way down from the airfield. Can't understand how I'm struggling to find food now as I never had a problem before

I find the best building for food to be the medium sized squat yellow houses with blue detailing. The kitchen inside contains two shelving units and you will often find multiple food items (rice, cereal, fruit, tins and canteens) scattered throughout the room, as well as a variety of other loot in the other rooms.

This is the best imagine I found on Google without trawling too much.

400px-Yellowishhousedayzsa.jpg

EDIT: Of course, the presence of loot depends on whether that building has been visited before and whether they took it if it has been visited.

It's kind of hard to see in this image but the house in question here has little blue stars that run along the bottom edge. This by far is the best single spot for food I have found so far.

Edited by SuPaFuNk

Yeah all small towns on the coast and little in land from coast will barely ever have food as they are always looted. The best thing to do is to just go to one of the big coastal cities, yeah there is bandits but at least you'll find food and axe + clothes and maybe a gun fairly easily (I know I always found an axe and clothes and food in the cities)

Since the last update I've found food to be quite scarce can anyone recommend reliable places to go for food. Most houses I'm checking now are just empty before the update I always had enough so get by but now I'm struggling to avoid starvation at times now. I'm on the east coast if anyone can recommend a good building with a high spawn rate

That's called realism.

What's the first thing people stock up on when shit hits the fan? Food.