Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

To My Killer, With Love.

It's only a game bro!!!!!!!

I shall die with honor in this game!

gg....when i was reading it immediately made me think of V for Vendetta, when Evey gets the letter in the prison.

• Like 1

I started a journal unfortunately I've only found 1 piece of paper so far.

I just wonder if anyone will bother reading it :/

I have put this white piece of paper at the very top of my inventory and I have an exact copy of it in my Emergency Case.

Edited by LeeFriendField

I started a journal unfortunately I've only found 1 piece of paper so far.

I just wonder if anyone will bother reading it :/

I love the idea of a journal or diary or log book. I think every fresh spawn should spawn with a flashlight, and a Journal and a pen. Would make looting people and reading they're entry's so interesting

• Like 1

I love the idea of a journal or diary or log book. I think every fresh spawn should spawn with a flashlight, and a Journal and a pen. Would make looting people and reading they're entry's so interesting

This is what I would imagine seeing if that happaned, just dozens of memes flying around the costal area.

Edited by LeeFriendField

after my last 10!! deaths i can say they all would be pretty boring and short.

Dear Diary,

I spawnd on the Beach......getting murdered by an guy with an axe/Rifle/shovel/....

or todays favorite deaths

Dear Diary,

got attacked by an doucheback with an Full army gear......he knocked me out just to steal my shirt and shoes, couldnt stop the bleeding cause my fucking shirt is gone

Dear Diary,

Ive wandered around 2hours through the forest, found a bit loot :) a childbackback and 2 cans of spagethi.....best loot sofar, getting killed by a wanker which camped in a house with his *oh wonder* m4

Also...

inevitable, not anevitable.

Im gonna rewrite it, I wrote that at 1am while half asleep but for now thats my note.