hiphopboy797

Suggestion for the server filter

Hi i really like the constant patches and all the new items it keeps the game interesting, but one thing i feel im missing is the ability to select weather i want regular or hardcore in my filter. when i'm looking for a server i judge the one i join on a number of things (Players, time of day, ping) and sometimes you find a server that looks perfect hit join and when you finally get in you realise it's not the mode you wished to play.

Another thing, it would be nice if the server history showed the servers in the order in which you joined, it's rather useless trying to find your previous server if you dont know the name of it

kind regards

hiphopboy797

It is there. It's listed under mode.

It is there. It's listed under mode.

yeah i know it's there but it would be really nice if it was in the 'advanced' filter menu just so i can eliminate some of the servers that i know i dont want to get onto and not accidenty join them.

You can find the server you were last on...

Go to C:\Users<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ , and open the '<STEAMPROFILENAME>.DayZProfile' file. (Use notepad) Scroll right down to the bottom, and you'll find this: http://i.imgur.com/AXdlUpe.png . Right there is your latest server that you joined, and its direct IP, incase you lost it and need to join remotely.

You can find the server you were last on...

Go to C:\Users<USERNAME>\Documents\DayZ , and open the '<STEAMPROFILENAME>.DayZProfile' file. (Use notepad) Scroll right down to the bottom, and you'll find this: http://i.imgur.com/AXdlUpe.png . Right there is your latest server that you joined, and its direct IP, incase you lost it and need to join remotely.

dude its 2014... a good ingamemenu and a easy to use serverbrowser are essential.

i agree with hiphop i dont like the serverbrowser too it looks like from 2000.... sry dean & team :)

ubisoft make the whorst serverbrowsers... :)

• Like 1

Yes but its still in Alpha.

This is simply a stop gap solution....

I do agree that it should be more user friendly.

• Like 1