Sign in to follow this  
MrJoeDirty

Rabbits... the true horror factor

Seriously, everytime i am near zeds i hear them moaning and thumping around... it's erie, sure, but those rabbits man. The rabbits have this blood gurggling, hissing and alien-like growling... If the sound was frequent it wouldn't be bad. But the damn things are in the wild, so you can just be sitting or walking along and hear thier deathly noises when your least expecting it.

The rabbits are bad... But the thing that makes me jump the most and nearly have a heart attack, is when my RL house is silent and all i hear is bird chirping in the game audio, when suddenly my phone lights up and rings as my wife calls me... makes me crap my pants every single time... as it is something you don't expect in a zombie survival game :P

I really hope that it could be fixed :P

How can you say "no" to this?

large.gif

I really hope that it could be fixed :P

How can you say "no" to this?

large.gif

lol

I wish i had a recording of the sounds they make... you would definately think twice, even if it looked like the bunny above :P

The game is forcing you to trust nothing... no people, no wildlife...

Dude, remember Resident Evil?
Wanna know why Bloodsuckers from Stalker are in the DayZ mod in the first place?
(can't get the image thing to work, like damn dude...)

http://imgur.com/gqrriaq

theres fur on that thing maaan
trust me, you don't wanna mess with us...

I'm slowly developing a PTSD because of the random noises... every click, can opening, zombie grunt and loose change sound destroys my moral  :(