Sign in to follow this  
drjuanitor

Robbery gone bad! Karma bites me in the ass!

This was my first robbery in the standalone, and it didn't go quite like i had planned.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD1mX1qqdD4&feature=youtube_gdata

I finally got back to the town and got my stuff, but my friend killed two of the 4 people in town. Once i re-geared myself, i got into a mosin battle with the guy who killed me the first time, and then he kills me. The little bit of footage i had of that part showed him shooting me while he was clearly behind a tree and not visible to me. I was pretty pissed off, but it is still alpha, lots of server side lag. My friends manage to kill the rest of them after another one of our group had died. It was a fun evening. Anyways, enjoy the vid! or not!

Edited by drjuanitor
  • Like 2

Sounded like a rocket launcher hit you. lol.

It felt more like a nuclear explosion. One second, im the jolly roger, and the next, im dead fred!

Go back to KOS'ing, even though you are a terrible shot you'll probably be better at it than robbing people.

• Like 1

Go back to KOS'ing, even though you are a terrible shot you'll probably be better at it than robbing people.

I wont lie, im horrible with the M4. And that guy had a pistol in his hand and raised it in my direction. So i fired. If you listen to the dialouge closely, he says that he pressed the wrong button and he was sorry.

karma is a b.... and what the hell you robbed him in middle of town  :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

karma is a b.... and what the hell you robbed him in middle of town  :rolleyes: 

i was excited because i was going to rob him and it was going to be my first robbery xD. but yes, that was karma.

that sent a shiver down my spine as it sounded like you were shot with an as50, even the sound of the bullet just before you died.. dunno how many times I heard that sound just before dying in the mod..

7z4yezaop2h.jpgyshiidqopyl4.jpgThats basically how it felt :/ I was even a good guy bandit, and I still got pooped on. lessons learned though.

that sent a shiver down my spine as it sounded like you were shot with an as50, even the sound of the bullet just before you died.. dunno how many times I heard that sound just before dying in the mod..

I was never shot by an as50 so i wouldnt know D: