Sign in to follow this  
Tonyx97

Ruined stuff when shoot me?

I was playing today, and I see 2 guys, I killed one of them, and after that the other guy shoot me, I hide my selft while he's bleeding, and I tried bandage me but it was ruined, this is a bug or what? shooting my body and my stuff become ruined...

Edited by Tonyx97

I was playing today, and I see 2 guys, I killed one of them, and after that the other guy shoot me, I hide my selft while he's bleeding, and I tried bandage me but it was ruined, this is a bug or what? shooting my body and my stuff become ruined...

Well - what do you expect would happen if somebody shoots you / your vest? What happens to the stuff that is inside your vest (e.g. the bandage)?

It only really makes sense. Your stuff you're carrying on you gets destroyed when someone is trying pump a bit of lead into you.

Put your most important stuff in your backpack, they won't get ruined there.

Your backpack isn't bulletproof so it does NOT help to put stuff in there, especially if you're shot in the back...(pack).

Be careful with this as the backpack is currently calculated as the chest hit box... stuff may get damaged still.

Oh fuck, I forgot that I got the bandage on my vest BIG FAIL, sorry guys...