Sign in to follow this  
imperian_man

The coldest morning in Krasnostav

So,one morning I logged in to my character,who was not a fresh spawn,but was far from geared,I stumbled upon a city called Krasnostav,I imidiatly noticed 2 military hangars in the distance,but I was keen on finding out what was in the barns/sheds of the little town.As I walked in the first shed I immediately noticed a Mosin on the ground,I decided to ignore it beacuse it was empty and I already had my beloved SKS,I procceded to loot the military base,and head back to the main town,as I was heading out to the same old barns,I notice a rather unusual sight.A poorly geared player was leaving the barn,and in his hands a Mosin,I wanted to greet him,and said "Hello there mate" he quickly replied "Hands up" and pointed his mosin at me!
Then I drew my Magnum...NOTE:There was 5 meteres between us.
Then complete silence.............he aims the mosin straight at me,and I  my Magnum straight at him...................."silence".............................his Mosin goes "click",while my Magnum goes "BAM"

Epic shit......

Edited by imperian_man
  • Like 1

LOL. That is too good.

I think I would have toyed with him for even considering pointing a gun at me.

LOL. That is too good.

He looked like a COD kid,if you know what I mean.When he said "hands up" he sounded 9 years old...........

Edited by imperian_man

LOL. That is too good.

I just saw one of your videos,what settings do you use,it looks amazing and the FPS is solid :o

Edited by imperian_man

Thanks for checking out my vids :)

I have most of the details jacked up and turn down shadows and grass and such.

Mostly its my processor. I have an i7 960 with a gtx 550. I only have 6 GB of ram though, I need to get a bit more and update my card and I should be set for a week.

That what happens when a kid joins dayz, little assholes that say bad things of you mom

Edited by lets4dead