deebz1234

new patch Mouse issues

So what happened to the mouse?

Mine is now squirrelly as all hell.

I have tried playing with the sensitivity and such.

Just updated to most recent patch.
unplayable at this point.

Im no newb, i know the deal with accell and such. This is definitely new.

Anyone else?

Is it a known NEW issue?

Fix?

thank you

Not really, but im surprised no one else is having this issue.

Basically the sensitivity is through the roof, it is un predictable as well.

So the vertical is more sensitive than the horiz.

lost my character in a firefight due to the randomness of the mouse input.

Edited by deebz1234

still there...absolute crap.

between the mouse issue and the death loop game is officially fucked.

im really surprised it has not been hotfixed yet.

Having extreme mouse issues here with the new version as well. The visible mouse cursor freezes at log in, and there is an "invisible cursor" that you have to guess at to point at anything. It's very, very bad and makes the game unplayable.

Yes I'm experiencing this too... its horrible.  I haven't been playing the game for a month or so as I want to let a few patches and changes mount up before I check it out each time - when I logged for the first time this year I was really disappointed as the character movement, collision and mouse handling had deteriorated so badly it was like a bad version of the old mod. There are still a lot of movement/clipping issues and the mouse setup is really bad on the current patch.

Was logging in hope of seeing major steps forward - unfortunately at this point the game has gone backwards in playability significantly - the zombies are still broken badly and can force you through a wall on their hit even... and still linger on different height planes under floors and 1/2 in textures etc.

Ohwell.... Alpha of course... alpha with a hell of a lot of money pulled in though... I'll log in another month and hopefully it'll be back where it was pre Xmas in terms of playability.

I am having the same issues Woodland Warrior. My mouse works fine in game but on any menu it freezes and the only way to move it is to click around the screen... makes me feel like I am playing Diablo II... I have a Razer Death Adder if that makes any difference and my video card nvidia 660 ti... I am also playing with dual monitors, though the game is only on my main. I don't know if any of this info helps but I hope someone has figured out how to fix this...

I am having the same issue . It is not my mouse, "razor" My mouse only has issues in this game. I play arma3 and all cod with no problems. the game is nearly unplayable in the menu mode or on startup.I have reinstalled the game twice.

Edited by tertim

if you are having this problem go vote on issue 9346 to hurry the fix along

if you are having this problem go vote on issue 9346 to hurry the fix along

can you provide a link to this voting place?

beeen struggling with this for a while now, just gave up the game till they get this ironed out. It seems if you move your mouse to the right too fast- character looks straight up, and if you move mouse to the left too fast- straight down, sometimes these vertical results are transposed. I have tinkered with this issue for some time now. tried all the internet mouse fixes and thus far have had no success. I hope this is resolved soon, but hey, it's alpha and I can be patient.