jwiechers

wiechers.ws DE 65, 76, 77 | DE 274, 275, 276, 278, 279 | DE 679 | DE 1560

Each point on its own might not be too convincing (not 100% sure on the buggy mechanics yet), but in combination, I think it is safe to say that the tents being bugged is the more probable answer.

Absolutely agreed (DE 277). Items don't saving in tents and vehicles for about a week, but all items stored befor that reappear after every server restart!

Yeah, it's a common problem and not one I can do anything about -- it's a code issue and has to be fixed by the developers.

By the way, if any of you use gametracker, you can now add my servers there, too. Links below. :-)

Edited by jwiechers

Cheaters just invaded DE 76, everyone died and after spawn you get shot instant. Also all vehicles destroyed and so on

Also: Server gives russian messages? And this goes on since hours....

Edited by straw

So mysteriously after finding alot of vehicles on 276, admin shuts the server.

You get mad for us playing your server and taking your vehicles ?

looks like weichers.ws is down entirely

What's your point again? Is there anything in particular that let's you think it'd be something else than:

That has been a coincidence.

I am the only admin -- and leaving aside the restarts today, I don't usually restart the server manually -- the only restarts that happen are the automatic restarts at 0600, 1200, 1800 and 2400 UTC and restarts when updates are applied/released. Sadly, the recent betas have tended to sometimes crash the servers, too, after which the server auto-restarts and sometimes loses the vehicles until it is synched again at 2400 UTC. :-/

Hallo,

mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste also schreibe ich mal Deutsch hier. Diesen Bug das die ZElte immer wieder gefüllt sind nach dem Serverneustart und das die Fahrzeuge wieder am Spawnpunkt stehen kann man noch nicht beheben, richtig? Sollte ich da falsch liegen bitte ich um Hilfe, auf unserem Server stehen so viele Zelte mit gecheateten Waffen und alle Spieler sammeln sich da um sich zu equipen. >:(

Hi, played on DE 274 last tuesday and me and my mate got killed by a guy who teleported in, he killed my mate first and then i saw him teleport in front of me. I emptied a full ak74 mag into him and he just turned around and killed me. I hate hackers......

all of the wiechers servers are normally ( from my experience) hack free

although i have come across people using thermal as20's, which are hacked guns !

Is it intentional that DE275 is always daylight? it seems to reset the clock so it turns morning every 12 hours, completely skipping nights?

Hallo,

mein Englisch ist leider nicht das beste also schreibe ich mal Deutsch hier. Diesen Bug das die ZElte immer wieder gefüllt sind nach dem Serverneustart und das die Fahrzeuge wieder am Spawnpunkt stehen kann man noch nicht beheben, richtig? Sollte ich da falsch liegen bitte ich um Hilfe, auf unserem Server stehen so viele Zelte mit gecheateten Waffen und alle Spieler sammeln sich da um sich zu equipen. >:(

Nicht wirklich, nein. Anscheinend kann man sie nicht einmal per Überfahren zerstören - sie respawnen einfach wieder. Leg Dich doch sonst einfach da mal auf die Lauer und versuch es den Leuten anders abzugewöhnen...xD

Is it intentional that DE275 is always daylight? it seems to reset the clock so it turns morning every 12 hours, completely skipping nights?

Doubt that it's intentional, since it would be against the rules.

Edited by Fector

Hey Fector... der chopper auf de 277 stand noch vor ca 2 wochen bei grid 152 008.

hab vor ein paar tagen nochmal gecheckt, da stand er nicht dort. aber vll willst du trotzdem nachschaun :P

good hunting ;)

ach ja, falls das camp mit offroad Pickup, S1203 van, ATV und ... ich glaub der alten Limusine zufällig dir gehören sollte... ich hab mal ein Zelt dazugestellt und hoffe dass ich nicht gleich erschossen werde wenn ich da auftauch :)

werde das auch noch bei den anderen camps machen, die ich so gefunden habe, mal schaun was passiert :)

best regards,

Moe

I wonder it would be beneficial to move the restart time back one hour. Right now, the servers go down at 8 o'clock CET. If you eat around six and has to tidy the kitchen, It is a little past seven. So you can start playing, and then the server restarts, and you have to wait another fifteen minutes before you continue. If it restarts at seven, you are just in time after dinner for an evening of fun.

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry, but unless someone wishes to "take over" the servers (or cover my costs in some fashion). I will have to shut the servers down due to my continuing illness. I've been in hospital for a month now and will likely remain there for almost another month at least. :-(

Sorry.

The servers will run until the 9th (DE 65,76,77)/11th.(DE 274-9) of October. I'll try to update the MOTDs to indicate this as well as soon as I can get a stable RDP over GPRS :/

Jens

Edited by jwiechers

Hello Jens,

sad to hear that. Your server have been the best, allways up to date and good support from your side.

all the best wishes for you and keep your head up.

Thank you everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to continue to run the servers but it's a bit difficult from here. Personally, I hate to see them go down but since I can't care for them and I'll likely remain ill for quite a while, it's just meh. :-(

Hey - best wishes from me, too. Did spend most of my time in Chernarus on your servers.