frodevil

Fucking annoying.

Why the fuck does it matter? You would have gotten killed anyways.

Well so yeah i wanna complain about that someone can kill me while im still fucking loading. 5 minutes ago i got shot in the face because i werent loaded yet. THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT... Srlsy i have just wasted more than 20 hours of my life and i die because i cant do no nothing but other people can see and shoot me?. I HAD THE BEST OF THE BEST GEAR. IM SO FUCKING PISSED. THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

quick question: what makes you think stats and inventory won't be wiped when the game moves into beta status or when it moves into release?

stop crying about your gear, no one cares about you or how long you've played, how much gear you've collected. the whole point of the game is to survive longer and longer but not forever. don't like it? get the fuck out and go play CoD where you keep your gear.

Well so yeah i wanna complain about that someone can kill me while im still fucking loading. 5 minutes ago i got shot in the face because i werent loaded yet. THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT... Srlsy i have just wasted more than 20 hours of my life and i die because i cant do no nothing but other people can see and shoot me?. I HAD THE BEST OF THE BEST GEAR. IM SO FUCKING PISSED. THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

I reckon this may be a part of trying to fix the server hoppers who try to spawn in behind others. Guess there is still some work needed to iron this out.

I agree that this happening is bollocks, but I'd also say that the chances of it happening are very slim indeed.

You'd need to either A.) be killed in the debug plains by someone who was trapped there or B.) unluckily (and randomly) by someone who just happened to be near the location you were logging into.

A.) I believe 1.7.2 will have a fix for people spawning inside the debug plains/forrest by not saving corrupted locational data - this will mean the only way you could be killed in plains is by someone running the 15k to the spawn point in the green sea or finding the forrest.

B.) If B was the case then you need to log off in safe areas, really is that simple.

Indeed sucks, but its DayZ, and its hard to tell if a person has recently loaded in or not.

Next time log out in a safe area.

Honestly the map is fucking huge where did you log out...if you logged out in a high traffic area...then well you have yourself to blame

If you were in the middle of no where...then well you beez unlucky as shiat

If you see a blabla was killed by blabla

its 99% certain the guy shot you in the debug wasteland area.

Post a screenshot in the cheaters section with his name.

Maybe one day the devs will be able to fuck the cheaters over :)

I tested load in stuff with my fiancee, your character doesn't show up until you assume control over it. Maybe crappier computers actually load the character in before you have control over it but all I knwo is that all the times we log in the characters don't show up until we can move around. I've sat there and watched multiple times as she spawned in.

I tested load in stuff with my fiancee' date=' your character doesn't show up until you assume control over it. Maybe crappier computers actually load the character in before you have control over it but all I knwo is that all the times we log in the characters don't show up until we can move around. I've sat there and watched multiple times as she spawned in.

[/quote']

All depends on your latency with the server.

My friends have told me I've been present as a static character before assuming control before and my computer is about as far from crappy as it can possibly be.

Honestly the map is fucking huge where did you log out...if you logged out in a high traffic area...then well you have yourself to blame

If you were in the middle of no where...then well you beez unlucky as shiat

exactly. I get the feeling the TS was trying to server-hop and things went wrong. either way, you should always try to log off in a 'safe' area

Don't log out unless you are in a good hiding spot.

It's not that hard, I would never log out just standing in the middle of an open area. I either log out in some trees, maybe in a seldom searched building, or behind some hay bales in a barn.

Today i was in NWAF Barracks when i saw some guy appearing out of nowhere.

Freaking server hopper got what he deserved.

But i was kinda stupid, forgot to reload my gun after the last fight so i had just two shots from my M9 SD... He didnt move. He was simply standing there.

I believe he was still loading up.

Anyway, finished loading my mag and killed him.

I love to camp the barracks in empty servers just to kill server hoppers, killed 4 in a row yesterday.

Today i was in NWAF Barracks when i saw some guy appearing out of nowhere.

Freaking server hopper got what he deserved.

But i was kinda stupid' date=' forgot to reload my gun after the last fight so i had just two shots from my M9 SD... He didnt move. He was simply standing there.

I believe he was still loading up.

Anyway, finished loading my mag and killed him.

I love to camp the barracks in empty servers just to kill server hoppers, killed 4 in a row yesterday.

[/quote']

That could easily have been me. Since i like to log off in buildings. And shouldnt people be allowed to log off? in a building without being acused for server hopping?. Thats just so fucking ridicoulous

quick question: what makes you think stats and inventory won't be wiped when the game moves into beta status or when it moves into release?

stop crying about your gear' date=' no one cares about you or how long you've played, how much gear you've collected. the whole point of the game is to survive longer and longer but not forever. don't like it? get the fuck out and go play CoD where you keep your gear.

[/quote']

我有一个大的阴茎

That could easily have been me. Since i like to log off in buildings. And shouldnt people be allowed to log off? in a building without being acused for server hopping?. Thats just so fucking ridicoulous

If you're logging in and out of one of the two most dangerous and frequented buildings in the entire game, in which the rarest and most sought after loot spawns - not only can you not complain about having been shot whilst you done so, but you can also fully expect to be accused of being a server hopper.

stop crying about your gear' date=' no one cares about you or how long you've played, how much gear you've collected. the whole point of the game is to survive longer and longer but not forever. don't like it? get the fuck out and go play CoD where you keep your gear.

[/quote']

我有一个大的阴茎

You must be a retard you cant compare CoD with DayZ ( Btw. CoD Stinks and i hate it.) And i dont cry i don't care what people think.... I just want ´the developers to fix that you can get killed before you even spawn. So STFU retard and get a life.