Sign in to follow this  
RoriZ

Haha! This game is fun!

Haha, hello! I've spent the past couple of hours getting lost in a forest, singing Disney songs to myself when things get creepy and freezing! Haha! I've been dying a lot, but I guess that's what ya' gotta do when you're trying out such a cool and complex game right? Right? Please say yes so I don't feel like I'm just hopeless with this game : D

I've been running around the more populated servers, but I haven't actually ran into anyone... Huh. Maybe I'm scaring them off with my bad singing eh? Any who, I've been reading all the tips and stuff, but I still find myself stuck not being able to even open doors! Haha! I'm good at avoiding zombies though. I've only died from hunger and acid rain so far... oh and falling off tall things. So, uh, if anyone wants to help a girl out, give me the secret magical codex required to open doors please!

• Like 2

I'm definitely not attached to gear... because I haven't found anything! XD I'm really bad at this game.

• Like 1

I'm definitely not attached to gear... because I haven't found anything! XD I'm really bad at this game.

Sometimes less is more, sitck to food,water and melee weapons and asses areas before entering.

• Like 1

I dunno everyone i come across shoots me on sight, this game is not very friendly.

Sometimes less is more, sitck to food,water and melee weapons and asses areas before entering.

Hehe, yeah I figured. I'm kind of annoyed that we can't pick the peaches on the trees! Oh wait, I just realized your name is my favorite food 8D

How do you die from acid rain ?

I panicked and ran off a ladder.

Open doors (and perform many other actions) with the middle mouse button. If there is more than one action available you can scroll the mouse wheel to choose them.

Teaming up with people in-game might help you get started, though meeting strangers can be extremely hit or miss in the current community. If you have friends who already play that'd probably be ideal, but you can PM me for my steam name as well. 

DayZ at first isn't nearly as fun at first, but the more you play it the more you'll start to become addicted to it. I'd agree your best bet would be to team up with people, preferably those who are experienced with DayZ and can show you the ropes. Try finding players throughout these forums as a lot of people are looking to team up.

You could probably check out the clan recruitment section of the forums

There's a couple of noob friendly clans and groups who will help you get started

I guess it depends on what kind of player your looking to be though

And don't turn your back on anyone in game they you see, just because they say friendly doesn't mean they are

They have to earn your trust first

This is what i listen to

Edited by TedZ