mssing

hypocrite loot farmers, why do you whine about "hoppers"

You said this in another topic, Im legitly confused, and unless its just the translation you really are doing some very bad things. 

And if you restart it before there character is saved to the database, does that mean like it destroys there character, or just what they did on the server?

Idk, could I guess a mod or some staff member look over everything said? Im legitly confused and concerned :/

i am starting to wonder if you have the legal age to play this game or even interact on this forum. am i perhaps responding to a child and its confusing thoughts!? ..no one "says" anything on a forum like this. people make statements ..by typing them with the help of a computer and "posting" them... anyway, i can't help you with your confusion, because it simply is beyond my comprehension that you can be confused in such a simple matter.

• Like 1

i am starting to wonder if you have the legal age to play this game or even interact on this forum. am i perhaps responding to a child and its confusing thoughts!? ..no one "says" anything on a forum like this. people make statements ..by typing them with the help of a computer and "posting" them... anyway, i can't help you with your confusion, because it simply is beyond my comprehension that you can be confused in such a simple matter.

Alot of others here have stated that they are confused to. and what do you mean by "says"? are you referring to verbal speech than? alot of people don't say to other people that they typed out something online normally. Was that a insult as-well?

Alot of others here have stated that they are confused to. and what do you mean by "says"? are you referring to verbal speech than? alot of people don't say to other people that they typed out something online normally. Was that a insult as-well?

He doesn't know the definition of "say". He doesn't seem to understand that one definition is to speak but "say" also means to "Express with words" which is exactly what you are doing when you post to a forum. In other words the OP is an ignorant troll. 

• Like 2

Hello there

I think this "thread" has gone on long enough.

Rgds

LoK

Closing.

• Like 1