mssing

hypocrite loot farmers, why do you whine about "hoppers"

..i've shut down so many looters to day..! idiots simply connecting to loot my severs, players i never seen before ..and judging of to days activities, never ever will see again ^^ all players are trying to find loot, to farm loot. it is the hypocrites (it always is about these idiots) who come on these board whining about other players who got there first!

inb4 lok

what a fail, lol.

Edited by Geckofrog7

From what I can understand from your post, you're saying people connect to your server to get gear? Is that not what you do on DayZ? Server hoppers can't do shit anymore, matter of fact no one can even change servers without waiting five ridiculous minutes where your characters hunger/thirst decays.

Also on the "Got their first" part. That's pretty understandable from the "Hypocrites" viewpoints(Assuming I read your post correctly) as servers do not respawn loot until they reset. Sounds to me like that 5 minute server hopper stopper isn't actually stopping anything like it should and needs to be removed, along with loot respawning more than per server restart.

Edited by chancevance

OP feels that you should all pay for your own server, run it the way you want (including as a rapid reset loot farm), and remove players at will. People who join his server are referred to as moochers who don't contribute to the community. It's all in the post history. Strange little man...

Edited by Gruso
  • Like 10

what the fuck is OP on about? 

you've shut down people looting your server? how do you know they're hoppers? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? 

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but you aren't actually making any sense. Are you kicking people the moment they connect? Are you saying that you're one of those cunts that rent a server purely for themselves? Basically, are you admitting that you're violating the terms of agreement that you agreed to when you started renting a server, and that you think your server should be shut down? 

If you don't want people to play on your server, why are you renting one? 

• Like 6

Wow, you literally admitted to breaking the rules for hosting a server on the forum's of the game... that's like going to a police station and just casually telling people in the room you killed someone, and expecting them to think that's ok.

• Like 2

Your server won't last long if you are going on a banning spree of people you don't know that join your server, or because you think they disconnected too quickly.

Oh, and there is no refund for getting your server shut down, sooo have fun with that.

• Like 1

Cuz this makes sense?! I live in a world of idiots.

Your server won't last long if you are going on a banning spree of people you don't know that join your server, or because you think they disconnected too quickly.

Oh, and there is no refund for getting your server shut down, sooo have fun with that.

hey kiddo, you always believe everything you read? I guarantee you I could get money back I paid for something third party regardless of Dayz rules. You must be some jailhouse lawyer. 

Wow, you literally admitted to breaking the rules for hosting a server on the forum's of the game... that's like going to a police station and just casually telling people in the room you killed someone, and expecting them to think that's ok.

yes breaking the hosting rules of this game( if you can even prove it) is JUST like walking into a police station and admitting a homicide.   /facepalm

i bet your one of those people that loves drama and talks mad shit even about your friends behind their backs, little bo peep

cant wait for private hives, so the vain princesses can make their own little kingdoms and leave the public servers..

• Like 3

..i've shut down so many looters to day..! idiots simply connecting to loot my severs, players i never seen before ..and judging of to days activities, never ever will see again ^^ all players are trying to find loot, to farm loot. it is the hypocrites (it always is about these idiots) who come on these board whining about other players who got there first!

Whats the name of the server? Just so I don't accidentally join it.

• Like 1

hey kiddo, you always believe everything you read? I guarantee you I could get money back I paid for something third party regardless of Dayz rules. You must be some jailhouse lawyer. 

LOL i hpe your a real good lawyer mate cause they can and will remove your ability to run a dayz server you will still have a server slot you paid for that but it wont run dayz no refunds given.....

PS good luck fighting you legal battle in eastern europe cause i dont know what country you are from but you dont have a leg to stand on they simply remove the server files from the provider you have gone with and wow you still have a server just not one that runs Dayz you still have what you paid for.

Id grow up a bit cause i am guessing your 15 (or as mature as a 15 year old and pull ya legal books out and actually find out what you and they can and cant do whatwas that expression you used kiddo wasnt it.....

LOL i hpe your a real good lawyer mate cause they can and will remove your ability to run a dayz server you will still have a server slot you paid for that but it wont run dayz no refunds given.....

PS good luck fighting you legal battle in eastern europe cause i dont know what country you are from but you dont have a leg to stand on they simply remove the server files from the provider you have gone with and wow you still have a server just not one that runs Dayz you still have what you paid for.

Id grow up a bit cause i am guessing your 15 (or as mature as a 15 year old and pull ya legal books out and actually find out what you and they can and cant do whatwas that expression you used kiddo wasnt it.....

by the time he talks to a lawyer and says ''hi im Bob, this is my problem'' he already spent more money then the game costs...what a guy...

Edited by Blades421
  • Like 2

Yup, this thread is totally productive/thought provoking.

On a similar note, inb4 lock.

Edited by GrappleX

what the fuck is OP on about? 

you've shut down people looting your server? how do you know they're hoppers? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? 

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but you aren't actually making any sense. Are you kicking people the moment they connect? Are you saying that you're one of those cunts that rent a server purely for themselves? Basically, are you admitting that you're violating the terms of agreement that you agreed to when you started renting a server, and that you think your server should be shut down? 

actually it seems i am ..you might have problems to understand, but that is just who you are i guess.

inb4 lok

what a fail, lol.

what does that mean, exactly. i don't understand.

• Like 1

actually it seems i am ..you might have problems to understand, but that is just who you are i guess.

wait so does this mean you literately just admitted to breaking the Dayz SA Server Hosting Rules?

• Like 1

what does that mean, exactly. i don't understand.

That was my reaction to your post initially.. I mean really...you admitted to breaking server hosting rules. GJ :thumbsup:

inb4 lok <--- (Google it)

• Like 1

yes ..if i leave one of my servers on for an hour or so, it will be looted and very few players will connect for longer than 10 seconds... when restarting it, it will be flooded by hoppers. how they know to tell when to join and not is beyond me, but they simply seem to be able to do just that ..it will not help them though, because i will restart the server before there character is saved to the database anyway ^^

You said this in another topic, Im legitly confused, and unless its just the translation you really are doing some very bad things. 

And if you restart it before there character is saved to the database, does that mean like it destroys there character, or just what they did on the server?

Idk, could I guess a mod or some staff member look over everything said? Im legitly confused and concerned :/

Edited by cheez117
  • Like 1