Sign in to follow this  
piggypotpie

My first 8 hours in DayZ

My first encounter was with a female survivor who was armed to the teeth and smoked the entire zombie train I pulled into town. Without saying a word she gave me a box of ammo for my mosin and left.....I later died from starvation with a backpack full of canned goods I could't open because I couldn't loot a damned ax.

My second encounter I met two other fresh spawns, waved, they waved back so I thought it was okay to turn my back on them to drink from the well. Unfortunately, while my back was turned, one of them macheted me to pieces for my rain coat.

My last encounter I've only been able to loot a child's baby blue back pack and a construction helmet. I fell off a ladder and injured myself somehow. Now picture this: a grown man crawling around a zombie infested city with a child's back pack and dressed like a member of the Village People!

This game has made me want to punch the monitor, laugh and paranoid at every turn. Bravo, gentlemen. Loving this game so far and I'm really looking forward to the polished, finished product.

• Like 3

My first encounter was with a female survivor who was armed to the teeth and smoked the entire zombie train I pulled into town. Without saying a word she gave me a box of ammo for my mosin and left.....I later died from starvation with a backpack full of canned goods I could't open because I couldn't loot a damned ax.

My second encounter I met two other fresh spawns, waved, they waved back so I thought it was okay to turn my back on them to drink from the well. Unfortunately, while my back was turned, one of them macheted me to pieces for my rain coat.

My last encounter I've only been able to loot a child's baby blue back pack and a construction helmet. I fell off a ladder and injured myself somehow. Now picture this: a grown man crawling around a zombie infested city with a child's back pack and dressed like a member of the Village People!

This game has made me want to punch the monitor, laugh and paranoid at every turn. Bravo, gentlemen. Loving this game so far and I'm really looking forward to the polished, finished product.

Nice story, was fun to read :)

I think you have a good idea now what are do's and don'ts in this game. I wish you all the luck  :beans:

• Like 1

It still has a lot of room to grow and improve, but it is a lot of fun for sure.  Great story and keep on having post apocalyptic fun!

• Like 1