boonaroony

updates - loot and zombies through walls

Im  sure this has been covered to death elsewhere but the biggest problem for me at the moment is the lack of loot - server restarts every 4 hours or server hopping to find loot is kinda crappy, and also zombies coming through walls like magic ghosts...

Does anyone know when these aspects are likely to be fixed as frankly I am not bothered whether they fix this animation whatsit or that crafting thingy or whatever they fixed in the last update particularly - zombies working and sensible loot spawning is all I want...

Just wondering so please dont do the usual "its in alpha dude if you dont like it fuck off" thing....

"its in alpha dude if you dont like it fuck off"

Edited by orlok
2 days off. dont insult folk

I was trying to pick up something in a warehouse and phaseshifter came bustin up in there to say what's up...  I had to punch his lights out.  Loot in SA is definitely more dispersed than the mod.  But at least there aren't an ungodly amount of empty cans...

I'm with you on the zombies through walls thing. It's an alpha, I get it, but to me that is the single biggest bug. I've never really dealt with a lack of loot. But honestly, it should be hard to find.

Shame all the folk crying about combat loggers , loot farming didnt get hit with that line !

• Like 2

lol my first genuine laugh of the day thanks :)

There's too much loot. It's far to easy to gear up. If you don't have the highest grade gear within 2-3 hours, even on a full server, you've not been looking hard enough.

But yeah, zombies do suck at the moment. There's no where near enough of them and their A.I is too simple and buggy. I hope Bohemia are making zombies a top priority to work on.

There's too much loot. It's far to easy to gear up. If you don't have the highest grade gear within 2-3 hours, even on a full server, you've not been looking hard enough.I have heard all this bullshit before try to deal with reality dude,, if a full server as not re-spawned in the last hour at least, your as good as dead or a lucky SOAB

But yeah, zombies do suck at the moment. There's no where near enough of them and their A.I is too simple and buggy. I hope Bohemia are making zombies a top priority to work on    .ya your right we need this sorting

on a busy server loot sucks and you can die alot  .... end off,,,,, Any any one that says they do not die or struggle to stay alive is kidding them selves and us

as for zombies ya real crappy i cannot for the life of me work out why the devs do not fix this problem

Edited by blueleader

on a busy server loot sucks and you can die alot  .... end off,,,,, Any any one that says they do not die or struggle to stay alive is kidding them selves and us

as for zombies ya real crappy i cannot for the life of me work out why the devs do not fix this problem

I didn't say you wouldn't die. You expect to survive and get gear on every life? DayZ is meant to be hardcore.

But yeah, it's still too easy to survive and get geared up, even on full servers. It's still an easy game atm.

And this worries me, because there are so many posters like you who think the game is too hard. the game is going to have to take a direction and one of us will be left disappointed.

And this worries me, because there are so many posters like you who think the game is too hard. the game is going to have to take a direction and one of us will be left disappointed.

In the end Bohemia is a company and companies are out to make money.  If they can cash in by getting a hell of a lot more people to buy this game by making it simple, then guess what?  DayZ will not be the game we were hoping it would be but I hope it does not go this way and the money they make off this game doesn't go to their heads.

• Like 1