Sign in to follow this  
Niner

The Tail of the Chernarus Raiders.

As many of you well know, bandits and the occasional sniper upon a hill top are common, as well as the KoS players.. At first, I thought this was extremely annoying, but..

Last night, I had met some very hilarious people on TeamCheat, we grouped together and formed the ultimate bandit squad. Casio, Mr. Frags, (Me), Jock, Jack, and 7Gs, coming together to form the most amazing and hilarious bandit group in all of Chernarus, we spent hours upon hours looting, going from town to town until fully kitted.. Then..

We slowly made our way back towards Berezino.. The ultimate bambi breeding grounds. Sitting in wait, five minutes pass by as we lay in a garage, a man runs into town, and we pour out into the street, telling him to get down. He obeys, our leader, Jack, tells him that he must participate in our fighting arena, and the next player that comes, he must fight to the death.

The fighter comes victorious, we give him a nice banana and a pipsi.

He turns. Jack shoots him in the head.

Look, another player on the horizon! My team runs off to greet him, from a distance I pull out my .357.. A shot rings out as I pull the trigger, shooting him in the knee! Breaking his legs! I run up and tell him to start crawling as I bandaged him. He crawled out of town, towards Elektro. as he couldn't die or commit suicide to respawn.

We decide to head to Berezino, grouping together, a bambi spots us and begins running off, a team member dashing after him, gun shots ring out, and we realize that it was an ambush! A firefight ensues. they manage to take out two of our men, we spot three of them at the most, we flank around, killing them all, but we all ended up dying from our wounds in the end!

In total, survival time was six hours packed full of fun, handcuffs, force feeding, and bambi slaughtering! >:D

Actually, this really sounds very funny. It also says alot about your and your friends characters, most of which lets me assume that you are very lonely in reallife. But your ingame action sounds like fun :)

Came here to see a tail. That's false advertising.

Wait, that did not sound right....

Well, nice story, just one thing is not so fine:

The fighter comes victorious, we give him a nice banana and a pipsi.

He turns. Jack shoots him in the head.

So you found someone that didn't tried to PoS you or run away and instead played along...but instead of letting him go, killing him without a reason? You just should just have KoSd him...because next time he'll think "oh yeah, why should I play along, they will kill me anyway just like these assholes last time"...

To be honest, I hate bandits, but it is a sandbox, so you play it like you want it to be played. Remember that this player, can meet you in a few days and then, thing may change,, :)

I'm currently making my way over to Berezino by way of inland deep bush navigation and logistics....whatever the hell that means. Haven't been there yet.

I love the bush so much, I love Kate Bush:

I'm singin' babooshka in the bush. I'm hip baby yeahhhhh grrrr. OH behave.

Edited by zaphodity

Actually, this really sounds very funny. It also says alot about your and your friends characters, most of which lets me assume that you are very lonely in reallife. But your ingame action sounds like fun :)

My fiancée just left me for another man that she just met, so..

Tale. *

I can't believe I misspelled that, forgive me, as it was like three in the morning when I made this. xD